He turns into a sparkling

Today Starscream had brought back a relic and you were watching him try and figure out what it did.

"Starscream, are there no records of what this relic does?" You asked as he looked at the relic.

"No, there are absolutely no records of what this one does or what it's for." Starscream said.

He then turned it facing him and there were two buttons so he pushed one and a blinding light shot from it and you covered your eyes until it was gone.

"Starscream? Starscream, what happened?" You asked as the bright light went away.

You then climbed down the latter only to find a Cybertroinian baby. One that looked an awful lot like Starscream.

"Awww, you are so CUTE!" You said as you walked towards the baby.

"Y/n?" Starscream asked you curiously.

"Hi Starscream." You cooed.

"Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!" Starscream said as he ran right into your arms and cuddled you.

He said.

You to, Starscream." You said, not understanding what he just said.

He smiled and buried himself deeper in your embrace. You had no idea of what he just said but you'd ask him about it later.

"Hey Starscream, want to play a game?" You asked, hoping to keep him busy.

"Game! game! game!" Starscream chanted happily.

"This one is called ring around the rosy." You said.

"Okay Starscream, stand up and hold both my hands." You said as you smiled.

"Okay." Starscream said as he did as you said.

"Ring around the rosy
Pocket full of posies
Ashes, ashes
We all fall down." You sang as you and Starscream walked in a circle.

Starscream landed on his aft and started giggling. After a few moments he got up and started trying to transform. He gave you a grumpy look because he couldn't transform.

"Starscream, how about we pretend to fly." You said, hoping that he would stop being grumpy.

"Pwetend?" Starscream asked you curiously.

"Okay, just do what I do." You said as you spread out your arms and made plane noises and he started to do the same, you then went to get your camera and started recording him.

Once you both got a little tired you took him to your living room an you put in Barney for him to watch while you figured out how to turn him back.
After a while the movie ended and Starscream was singing the goodbye song so you got your camera out again and started recording. Then you started to teach him other games that he loved and you taught him some children's songs that he also loved. By night time you had somehow figured that if the button Starscream pushed earlier had turned him into a sparkling then the other must turn him back. So here you were with Starscream on the table with the relic trying to get him to sleep.

"Starscream, do you want a story?" You asked him.

"Ya, stowy!" Starscream said happily.

You had told him the story of the ugly duckling and he loved it and he started to fall asleep when he said

Again.

"You to, Starscream." You said as hee closed his optics and fell asleep.

You then pointed the relic at him and pushed the other button and shielded you eyes from the light, and Starscream was back to normal.

   ~ Time skip to the next morning ~

"Y/n, what happened? Why am I sleeping on this desk?" Starscream asked you when he woke up.

"You don't remember?" You asked him.

"No, I don't. Perhaps you fill me in." Starscream said.

"Well, yesterday you turned into a baby after you pushed a button on the relic you found." You told him

"I-I did? Was I too much of a handful?" He asked you nervously.

"Not at all. I had a lot of fun, but I'm glad you're back to normal." You said as you smiled at him.

"That's good to know." Starscream said.

"But what does

Mean?" You asked Starscream curiously

"Oh, uh nothing. Well I better go refuel." Starscream said as he then walked out of the room while blushing.

_______________________________________

The Decepticon alphabet

What Starscream had said