Your daughter's first boyfriend

Luna was now sixteen years old. She was still doing good in school and still didn't have trouble with homework.
However she had been acting strange.
So one day you waited for her to get out of school to see if anything suspicious happened. When Luna got out of school she headed to an abandoned building you got out of your car and followed her.

When she stopped you saw that she was talking to a wolf like Cybertronian who had a Decepticon insignia. After a few minutes he activated his holoform.....that had....ears and a tail. He gave Luna a rose and then kissed her. After a while longer the Cybertronian deactivated his holoform and transformed and drove away. You quickly got back to your car.

Soon after Luna got into the passenger seat and buckled in. When she looked at you she saw the look that you were giving her.

"What's wrong?" Luna asked you.

"Well, lately I have noticed you have been acting strange." You said.

"O-oh, what do you mean?" She asked you nervously.

"Well, you've been getting out of school late and you've been distracted." You stated.

"Oh, sorry." Luna said as she looked down at her lap.

"By the way, where did you get that rose?" You asked her, even though you already knew.

"O-oh, this? I think there's something I need to tell you and sire when we get home." Luna said as she looked at you.

           ~ Time skip to dinner ~

When you both got home Luna put her rose in a vase in her room then did her homework. During dinner things were kind of awkward.

"So, where did you get that rose?" You asked Luna.

"What rose?" Starscream asked you, not knowing what was going on.

"Well, mom, sire. There's something I need to tell you." Luna said quietly.

"We're listening." You said.

"W-well, I met a Decepticon named Steeljaw." Luna said nervously.

"A WHAT?!" Starscream asked her loudly.

"A Decepticon. I met Steeljaw when I was walking in the forest and we soon became friends. After a few months I started having feelings for him and I confessed to him and he has feelings for me so today we met up as usual and, well, he....heaskedmetobehisgirlfriendandIsaidyes!" Luna said as she told you and Starscream her biggest secret.

"WHAT?!" Starscream, who was in shock, asked her.

"Luna, I think before you both do anything I think Starscream and I should meet him." You told Luna.

"Okay mom, I'll tell him." Luna said as she blushed.

"I think that would be a good idea." You said seriously.

"Now Luna, if he hurts you in any way I will personally torture him until he's offline." Starscream said seriously.

"Starscream, we haven't even met him yet. At least give him a chance." You told him.

"Very well." Starscream mumbled.