He gets you back

It had been about a month and a half that you've been with the Autobots and they were really great and all but you really missed Starscream. Today the bots were going out to a canyon a few miles away from the Harbinger to find a relic. So when you saw the kids run through the groundbridge you followed and came out the other end.

"Hey Bulk, when are we going to find that relic?" Miko asked Bulkhead curiously.

"Y/n, Miko, Jack and Raf you aren't supposed to be here." Bulkhead said when he looked down.

"Yeah I know, but I wanted to be here in case there was any action." Miko said as she smiled.

"Jack, why didn't you stop Miko?" Arcee asked Jack.

"I tried but she just doesn't listen or stay still." Jack said as he glared at Miko.

"Hey everyone, there's Starscream." Cliffjumper said as he pointed to Starscream.

"You kids better stay behind this boulder." Bulkhead said as he pointed to a boulder.

You all did what he said but you needed to get Starscream's attention somehow. The bots jumped out from behind the corner with their weapons.

"Servos up con, and don't try anything that'll get you offlined!" Arcee said as she pointed her blasters at Starscream.

"Well well well, if it isn't the Autobots trying to get another relic. Well, too bad because the signal you got was false." Starscream said as he smirked.

"Why go to all that trouble to lure us out here?" Cliffjumper asked Starscream, not trusting him.

"Well, you see, you have someone that belongs with me." Starscream said.

"What do you mean by that?" Bulkhead asked Starscream.

You then ran out of your hiding spot with the kids trying to get you to come back.

"Starscream..... You really came back for me?" You asked Starscream once you got closer to him.

The bots looked shocked of what you just said.

"Y-you're with him! Do you even know what he's done?!" Arcee yelled at you.

"Yes, he's told me of all the bots and cons he killed on Cybertron and how he almost killed Cliffjumper and how he became a neutral and I've accepted him for all his flaws and wrong doings." You said as you stood up for Starscream.

"B-but." Bulkhead said.

"Now if you all don't mind, me and Starscream have to go home." You said as you looked up at Starscream.

"Please know you will always be welcomed to our base if you need a place to stay." Optimus told you.

"Thank you." You said as you smiled.

Starscream transformed and you got in and after a while you both made it back to the Harbinger.