Love and Love Intensely

Rhaelle

It’s hard for me not to accidentally catch my parents doing something intimate when I travel back into the past. Sometimes I shut my eyes tightly just in case. I do not want to see anything that I have to unsee. So far I am grateful that I hadn’t seen anything obscene. It is obvious that they are very passionate and amorous with each other, as if they can’t get enough of each other. There is a lot of kissing. A lot. Too much in fact. It’s a wonder to me that they’re able to separate their mouths to do other things like eating or speaking. Separating limbs however, that seems like an impossible task. One best handled by the Hand. 

Like Rabbits… I had overheard Lord Tyrion complaining to Varys. Fucking like rabbits… 

Sometimes the King and Queen didn’t even care if they were too loud in their passions. Lord Tyrion rolls his eyes as he stands waiting for the king outside his chambers. My mother’s loud moans can be heard throughout the royal wing of Maegor’s Holdfast in Red Keep.

“Your Grace…” He clears his throat. He looks at Varys and the Master of Whisperer shakes his head. The Hand had been knocking on the door for quite a while.

“Your Grace!” The Hand raise his voice and knocks on the heavy oak door again.

My father finally shows himself, dressed in his sleeping robe. His head sticking out as the door is slight ajar. His hair is disheveled. And he is sweating as if he had been heavily exerting himself.

“My Lord Hand, the Queen and I have decided that we will extend our…” He says and fumbles. “Our rest…we require more privacy if you don’t mind.”

“My King… the princes haven’t seen either you or the Queen since two days ago…” Varys says quietly to him. Always the diplomatic one. 

“The boys need their mother and their father….” Lord Tyrion tells him and even stares at his face. He scowls at my father and my father is surprised that his Hand would dare glower at him.

“And you have duties to do. Kingly duties…” Lord Tyrion reminds the King, not bothering to hide his snippy tone.

“Jon….”

My mother’s seductive voice is heard and my father’s head turns to look at her inside his chambers. The expression on his face and the dark look in his eyes says a lot. He is not going to leave his chambers right away.

“Give me an hour Lord Tyrion. Just one hour…” He says to Lord Tyrion and the Hand sighs. The King closes his bedchamber door and Lord Tyrion shakes his head as he and Varys walk away.

“I won’t be surprised if she gets pregnant again,” Varys remarks. 

And that is how my headstrong sister Lyanna was conceived. A passionate, heated romp between my parents in Red Keep during the third year of my father’s reign. It does explain a lot. Lyanna is very passionate and intense as well. And that fiery dragon temper she occasionally has can be a bit too much.

King Jon, the First of his Name.

It feels strange sitting on the Iron Throne. The metal feels cold when he touched it. Snow is still falling on King’s Landing. This Winter will be the longest one yet. The Great War is over. The Night King and his army had fallen. Cersei Lannister now a prisoner in Dragonstone and Euron Greyjoy’s Iron fleet had been burned by Daenerys’ only surviving dragon. Jon was against letting her fly her dragon and rain fire on the vast fleet. She was already six months along with their first born but his Queen wife was too stubborn. She rode into battle on Drogon with Jon sitting behind her. There was no way he would let his wife and Queen go alone especially when she’s carrying his son and heir. Euron Greyjoy was finally defeated and Yara took the Salt Throne, executing her uncle when it was over and done with.