Red Doors and Lemon Trees

Jon

He was insatiable in his need for her. Daenerys was his every waking thought and even in his sleep, he dreams of her. Such torrid, awful, sexual dreams that made Jon feel rather guilty for having them. She was his still his wife after all, the mother of his three children, the Love of his life, his Queen. But there were many things sexual in nature he wanted to do to her. The weather had gotten warmer and Daenerys could finally wear those silk dresses she always loved. Fine things they were and they tear easily, which made Daenerys annoyed because Jon ripped them often, especially when he was in such a hurry to take her clothes off.

“You’re such an animal sometimes…” Daenerys huffed when she picked up the green chiffon silk fabric from the floor. “I loved this dress.” She scowled and showed the torn dress to him.

“I’ll get you more dresses next time my Love.” Jon said as he sat on the bed. She stood there naked, looking terribly vexed, yet terribly desirable as he looked at her. Jon felt himself getting hard

“I just had this made Jon.” She told him and frowned.

“Come back to bed Dany…” Jon called her.

“No.” She shook her head firmly and took her robe. “I need to go back to my chambers and hand this to my handmaidens. They’ll get the dressmaker to mend it.” 

Jon knew he had to do something and got out of bed, quickly catching her before she head out, pulling her in his embrace.

“What are you doing Jon?” She asked him as he clung to her. 

“Don’t go Darling….” He said and kissed her lips. “I still need you.” I’ll always need you…

Daenerys rolled her eyes and sighed. “You’re incorrigible.” 

“Only with you.” Jon said with a smile and that made her laugh softly. 

He kissed her again, deep and needy and she moaned. Jon then knew he had her within his grasp. He’ll do whatever he could to make it all up to her. He started kissing her neck and breasts, sucking on her nipples, eliciting more moans from her as he pampered her breasts. Jon knelt down and started to kiss her mound, his tongue licking her folds, flicking on her clit. That made her gasped, she was holding his head tight against her and Jon grabbed hold of her buttocks, grabbing on the cheeks as he delved in, burying his face between her thighs, ready to worship her cunt.

“Oh the gods Jon…” Daenerys groaned as she held onto him. “What are you doing to me?”

What are you doing to me Daenerys? Making me go crazy with need of you. Haunting my every waking thought and even in my dreams. 

When she finally climaxed and had grown restless, he carried her back to the bed, and made love to her again and again. They fell to sleep again and Jon woke up seeing her dressed in her robe staring out into the terrace and gardens below with a view of Blackwater Rush. Jon got out of bed and pulled her into his arms, letting Daenerys leaned back against his chest. She turned her head and he kissed her sweetly as he held her. 

“I went to see the children while you were asleep. They missed their father. I told them you were feeling a bit dizzy.”

He smiled hearing that. She was such a good, doting mother to their little ones. 

“We’ll have supper with them later.” Jon spoke and breathed, holding her close in his arms, smelling the scent of her hair. 

They looked down at the terrace gardens and saw the gardeners placing mid sized lemon trees into the dug out soil. Daenerys saw that there were more lemon trees than before. She turned and smiled at Jon, tears welling in her eyes when she realised.