Chapter 19: The Makeover

Alice's POV

"But you went hunting with me yesterday," I whined as Jasper pulled on black his boxer briefs. He looked at me and then sent a calming wave through the air, taming my lustful need for him.

"Babe, you know I'm always hungry." He kneeled down and crawled seductively back across the bed and over to me. He placed a tender kiss on my lips fueling my desire for him once more.

"I'm still hungry too," I breathed against his lips, his silent laughter shook the bed.

"I promise to feed you later, but right now… daddy needs blood." I giggled at Jasper, sometimes his country drawl made some of the things he said sound so sexy. "You could still come you know," he picked up his jeans off of the floor and put them on.

"Nah, I have a feeling I need to be here. Besides, there's going to be too much testosterone out there." He was going with Emmett and Edward. I'd much rather stay here and do nothing; Edward's still being a drama king and Emmett… I take Emmett in small doses.

"I'll be here waiting… naked." I lifted the covers off myself allowing my husband to feast his eyes on me. Nothing boosts my ego like the way Jas looks at me.

"I'll hurry home." He seemed to be willing himself to blink. He eventually gave me a playful smile and blew me a kiss and ran out of our room. I lay back in bed and giggled to myself. After all the years that Jasper and I had been together we'd, not missed a beat when it came to knowing each other's bodies. I seriously planned to stay in bed naked and revel in the great sex I'd just had. After a while I may grab a book but Jasper had left me with a great deal to think about.

After a few minutes of sweet solitude, my phone buzzed and started playing my favorite song, Rihanna's 'Diamonds'. I read the ID, why was Leah calling me?

"Hey." I looked at the clock on my nightstand it was around 9:00PM. I was trying to figure out why she could possibly be calling me. "You okay?"

"Uh yeah. You still want to cut my hair?"

"Yeah." I sat up in the bed and picked at the comforter. "You want me to come over tomorrow?"

"Actually, I was wondering if I could come over there… if… um the coast is clear."

"Leah, Edward's not going to bite you or anything. He's not going to force himself on you. There's no need to avoid him, but for the record none of the guys are here and Rose is out with Esme, so I'm all alone."

"Cool, I'll be over in like fifteen minutes." She hung up and I stared at my phone. So much for basking in my afterglow.

At 9:35 I answered the door and let in a red eyed Leah. She was wearing and jean jacket and black sweatpants. She waltzed into our living room. I hoped that she wasn't going to pretend to be fine, because there was no way that was going to be believable.

"You ready to channel your inner Edward Scissorhands?" Leah chuckled and then plopped down on the couch.

"Yeah, come on into the bathroom I've set everything up in there." She got back up and followed me upstairs. Once Leah had sat down on the chair I'd placed in the bathroom I pulled out my scissors.

"You know you're trusting me with a lot here, Leah," I teased and waved the scissors in her face. She chuckled dryly and moved my hand out of her face.

"Weren't you ever told not to play with pointy objects?" She was trying to be comical but she was just coming off kind of bland.

"You want to talk about it Leah?" I offered as I wet her hair and started to work.