Chapter 3

"We should each introduce ourselves.This will be a refresher for you two," Kakashi said, glancing at his previous students, "And will help Keiko get to know us and for us to know you before we head out on our first mission together." Kakashi suggested with a closed eye grin. "Obviously you already know my name is Hatake Kakashi...I still have no desire to tell you my likes and dislikes. Dreams for the future...we'll see. And I still very much enjoy my hobbies. For example I'm an avid reader-"

"-Pervy Sage's books are your only hobby" Naruto called him out and he sweat dropped slightly, "-and more like pervy reader" Naruto added under his breath. Kakashi's sweat drop grew larger.

"-and tardiness! Don't forget you like to be late for everything" Sakura chimed in. 

Kakashi shot her an annoyed glance, "I dislike being interrupted" He added quite pointedly at the two.

"Hey, we're just trying to help Keiko. You didn't exactly give us much to go off of the first time you introduced yourself, so we've got to fill in the blanks for her" Naruto explained and Sakura nodded her head in agreement. The two seemed to enjoy this moment of teaming up against their Sensei. 

"Since you're so good with the introductions, why don't you go next" Kakashi demanded, trying to deter the attention from him. 

"Of course I'm good with introductions! Once you meet me, I'm unforgettable. You better believe it!"

"Just go already" Sakura groaned, already feeling one of his infamous speeches coming on.

"My name is Uzumaki Naruto. Nothing beats free bowls of ramen-"

"Those aren't 'free'" Kakashi sighed dejectedly, thinking of his poor wallet.

"-What I dislike is...is..." Naruto's smile faded as his mind wandered somewhere less innocent than 'waiting 3 minutes for the ramen to cook', "-what I dislike is not fulfilling my promise to Sakura..." Sakura's gaze softened on Naruto and she sighed his name sadly. Then Naruto clenched his fists tight at his sides and his face took on a new expression of determination. "And my dream is to bring Sasuke home, back where he belongs...or else, I am not the future Hokage." Naruto tore his gaze from the ground and beamed brightly at us with a big closed eye grin as if everything was more than alright, "And of course that's going to happen, so it's only a matter of time before he's with us again." 

Sakura and Kakashi gave him a smile at that, enjoying in his hopeful moment. They couldn't see it under my jacket collar, but his enthusiasm and spirit made me smile too.

"And my hobbies..." Naruto pondered for a moment, "...passing on my old pranks to Konohomaru"

"My name is Hanuro Sakura. The thing I like is Konoha-the home to share with my friends, family and comrades. What I dislike is Naruto's stupid jutsu-"

"Hey! Why am I still your dislike?!" Naruto hollered

"Because it makes you just as bad as 'Pervy Sage' you nimrod!" She hollered back, fuming at the thought of 'Sexy Jutsu' With a 'hmph', she turned away from him and brought her attention back to her introduction, "And my dream for the future...is for Sasuke to be apart of Konoha...part of our home again. And my hobbies are...well, my medical training with Lady Tsunade. I know that doesn't sound like a hobby, but it's mine." She finished with a smile.

"Alright, you know about us. What about you?" Kakashi turned towards me with a closed eye grin, "Your likes, dislikes, dreams, hobbies and such"

"Right, well...My name is Tsuno Keiko. I like training, basically increasing my strength and skills-"

"Hey, me too!" Naruto moved to clap me on the shoulder with a smile like this was a bonding moment. I quickly sidestepped from his touch and he stumbled a little, not having expected that.