Chapter 2; We meet again

Chapter 2;

We meet again.

-Jadeilyn;

**After I got home I took a shower & had my dinner. I had shrimp Alfredo, with an orange soda. Then I started choosing my outfit... I wanted to look nice, but not too much. Like Casual, but professional. I chose my pink Lipsy chiffon wrap one-shoulder dress with My Faux Suede pumps. After I got dressed and did my hair, I headed out. I didn't wear any make-up though, I wanted to go natural for a change.

[All dresses to the side. >>>>>]

--------------------------------------------

-Myla;

**Daddy really left me though! Like, he left! It was just me & Uncle Jacob in the house! I wanted to party too! No fair! But, I'd rather be with Uncle Jacob anyway! He's nicer. I walked back downstairs and peaked at him.

Me: Uncle Jacobbb?

**He looked over.

Me: I can't sleep.

Jacob: Come here.

**I walked over, dragging my feet across the floor.

Jacob: What would you like to do?

Me: I wanna play with your hair!

Jacob: Um... Maybe another time, Myla. Anything else you'd like to do?

Me: Will you watch Barbie as the Nutcracker with me?

Jacob: Sure.

**He handed me the remote. I turned on the DVD player. This is my MOVIE. It stays in the DVD player. If anyone takes it out, we fightin! Haha. No, I'm serious.

--------------------------------------------

-Jadeilyn;

**The party was LIVE. Everyone was there. I met Miracle, Sienna, & Cameron at the door. I hugged Sienna and Miracle, then Cameron reached for a hug. I just stared at him. He hugged me anyway, though so I had no choice but to hug him back. Sienna was staring at us and cheesing. Imma need to have another talk with her. I mean Cameron wasn't ugly or anything. I just wasn't interested in a relationship. The only reason why I even talk to him is cause he's so persistent. He doesn't take no for an answer. He put his arm around my shoulder, and we all walked through the door. I was glaring at his arm, and I'm pretty sure he noticed I was glaring at it, he just didn't seem to care. He annoys me so much.

Cameron: Well, you ladies have fun... Jadeilyn I'll come back and get you to introduce you to Pat, okay?

**I nodded and he FINALLY removed his arm. But, then he winked at me. See? Now imma need to have a little chat with him too!

Sienna: I totally see the chemistry, though.

Me: Oh my gosh! Can you like, shut up?!

Sienna: Of course I CAN. But, am I going to? Nope. Not until you go out with him!

Me: He never even asked me out!

Sienna: But, he likes you!

Me: How you know all of this?

Sienna: He hasn't shut up about you since we left the studio! He calls just to ask what your favorite color is & etc. & You see the way he looks at you?! Jadeilyn, the boy has got it BAD for you!

Me: I met him less than what? 2 hours ago? Like, seriously... What if he just likes me as a friend & wanted to know more about me?

Sienna: I guess...