Chapter 11; Partying & Bullshit

Chapter 11;

Partying & Bullshit

-Myla; 

**We were walking down the bright hallways, to the room Aunt Leona was in when I saw the bald-headed rat. Taylor. she was laying in the hospital bed, helpless. I found it kinda funny. Sorry but, I Don't care that she's hurt. She deserves it. I stopped to stare. Mmm... Ugly lil thing. Look at how she just laying there... Shame. Someone came up behind me. Daddy.

Jawan: What're you- ... Oh. 

Me: Right. Look at her... Just sitting there. Lookin' ugly. 

Jawan: C'mon... You're gonna apologize. 

Me: Why? 

Jawan: 'Cause it's the right thing to do. She's in the hospital cause of you, Myla. 

Me: I don't care. She had it comin'! 

Jawan: C'mon.

**I better play nice if I want my Jacuzzi back... I followed daddy into the room.

Jawan: Taylor?

**She looked up, but I couldn't tell if she could see me or not... Her eyes were swollen shut.

Jawan: Myla has something she'd like to say to you. 

Me: I'm sorry I wh-

**Daddy flicked my arm! It hurt! Why? I did whoop her!

Me: Ow! I mean... I'm sorry I hurt you. 

Taylor: It's okay... It was my own fault, & I'm sorry I said all that about your momma.

**Yeah... You look sorry! At least she knows it was her fault. Daddy had the NERVE to whisper this foolishness in my ear!

Jawan: You should get her some balloons, a card, and some flowers. 

Me: I'm sorry. I'm not allowed to spend any money, and since I'm not getting my allowance this week, I'm broke. Boo-hoo.

**I rolled my eyes & walked out the door, headed to Aunt Leona's room. I'm actually not broke. I have at least 8 months worth of allowance hidden in my room. That's $32,000 for anyone that doesn't wanna do the math. I use it for when daddy doesn't wanna buy me something. I mean, I don't know why he even gives me allowance! I don't do any chores around the house... I have people for that. & I really don't need it cause he buys me whatever I want... But, shoot.! $1,000 a week? I'm DEFINITELY not complaining. That's 4,000 dollars a month. I walked into the room and ran to her side. 

---------------------------------------

-Leona; 

**I was in the room talking about the pain, that is my right leg, when Myla walked in.

Myla: Hi aunt Leona! 

Me: Hi Myla! Wassup? 

Myla: Nothing much... How are you feeling? 

Me: Better & better... 

Myla: That's good. 

Me: Guys, let me talk to Claire real quick?

**They all walked out & Claire stood there looking at me confused.

Me: Claire, I know that you know where Miranda is. 

Claire: What are you talking about? Honey, I think you hit your head a little too hard.

**She started touching my forehead. I grabbed her wrist.