Chapter 8; I miss you

Chapter 8;

-Claire; 

**When we got home, Leona wasn't in the living room. Thank goodness. I don't know what all that staring was about. Like it was really unnecessary. You're a grown-ass woman! Act like it! If whatever you were mad about was really irritating you that much, you coulda just came and talked to me about it! Giving me them dirty looks ain't doing shit for you. Lookin like the voodoo master. Foolish! The only people in the living room when I got back were Jawan, Ray, Shontelle, Diggy & my baby Craig.

Me: Hey, guys. 

Craig: Welcome back. 

Me: Thank you! Guess who we saw at the ice skating rink?

**Myla pulled at my arm, so I looked down at her. She shook her head slightly and looked over at her dad, then back up at me. Yeah. I got the signal. I winked at her.

Shontelle: Who? 

Me: Just the most adorable little boy ever! I can't wait til I have a son!

**Everyone looked over at Craig. He looked kinda nervous. I started laughing.

Me: Okay. Stop looking at him like that! And, I didn't mean I wanted a son right now... I'm just saying!

**I saw Craig relax a little. This dude!

Me: But, um... Ooh. I have a question! 

Everyone: Yes? 

Me: Ray, have you talked to Kylie recently?

**He gave me the look he gave Marcellous the time he pantsed him.

Ray: Kylie who? 

Me: Your ex-girlfriend, stupid! 

Ray: Ohhhhh! Maddie's cousin?

**I'm mad that's how he remembers her... Especially since he's her baby's father & all.

Me: Yes! Her! 

Ray: Uh, No. 

Me: Really? Have you heard anything about her? Maybe her dying her hair, getting contacts... Any new boyfriends... Children... No?

**He shook his head slowly.

Ray: Why? 

Me: Oh... Just asking. 

Ray: Girl, you better talk!  

Me: Hold up! Excuse you! 

Ray: How you just gonna bring her up, outta nowhere? You obviously know something! 

Me: Well, Congratulations on your new baby, Ray! You have a son! Happy?! 

Ray: What are you talking about.? I don't have a son! 

Me: Apparently, you do. His name is Romeo & he's 6 years old. 

Myla&Ray: WHAT!!!!

**Everyone looked over at Myla. I bet they're wondering how she knows him... Aaawwe. Poor Myla. Her first crush turns out to be Raquan's son. That's just sad.

Myla: Aunt Claire! You're Lying! Please tell me you're just kidding. Haha. Very funny. 

Me: I'm sorry, Myla.

**She looked up at me, with her big brown eyes. They were teary and she looked like she was ready to burst any minute. She backed away from me, slowly then ran up the stairs. A few seconds later we heard her door slam. Adrianna went up after her.

Jawan: Wait. What was that all about? 

Me: It's complicated... 

Jawan: How so?