Chapter 15; WYMM?

Chapter 15;

[A/N: The story as of right now is in the year, 2018]

>>Monday Morning;

-Myla;

**First day back! Daddy made me swear, I wouldn't get into any fights today. I mean if no one says nothing bout my mom I won't do anything. When Riley pulled up to the school I saw Romeo & Adrianna waiting for me outside. Adrianna was sitting just a little too close to Romeo. Just a little. Aye, I'm just saying. There was a feeling coming over me. I wanted to just go over there and scoot her over. [A/N: Jealousy. But, she doesn't know that. So shhh.] Mmm... I got out of the car and ran up to them.

Me: I'm baaaaaccccckkkkkkk.

Romeo: Welcome back, Myla.

Me: Thanks. & Happy Birthday, Adrianna!

**Romeo was about to give me a hug when Adrianna jumped in front of him.

[A/N: Cock blocking! lmaooo! Lemme stop.]

She hugged me & I hugged her back even though I wanted to hug Romeo first... But, I'm not gonna be mean. Especially since her birthday's today. She let go of me & then Romeo came and hugged me. Finally. We started walking inside & AGAIN, Adrianna was too close! What is wrong with her? I went and squeezed in between them. She gonna need to back up!

Me: So... What have I missed?

Romeo: Nothing much... Taylor came back. She's not a bully anymore. Everyone's clowning her for getting beat up by a 6-year-old! That girl is 8!

Adrianna: Yeah. All her "friends" are making fun of her too!

Me: Well, that's what she gets for talkin' bout my mama! I saw her at the hospital & my dad made me apologize.

Romeo: Why? She deserved it.

Me: That's what I said!

Adrianna: Myla, you whooped her good! Like, whoa!

Me: Yeah, I'm just happy we can live in peace, now.

Romeo: Foreal. Aye, Myla. Come here.

Me: I'm right here.

Romeo: No. I mean, come here. Like, come with me. I gotta talk to you real quick.

**He took my hand and pulled me away from Adrianna.

Me: What is it?

Romeo: Did Adrianna tell you she liked me?

Me: Uh, no. She didn't tell me anything... Why? Do you LIKE her?!

**If he says yes imma punch him so hard! Wait. Stop. What am I saying? It must be the cooties again... Ugh...

Romeo: Uh, no! Don't even say that... Ew.

Me: What's wrong with Adrianna? Hmm? What's so ew about her?

Romeo: Ugh. Mylaaaa. Stoopppppp.

Me: I'm just playing. Why did you ask, though?

Romeo: 'Cause she's been acting weird & annoying since you left.

Me: Oh. I've noticed that too... Well, the weird part anyway. But, she didn't tell me anything.

Romeo: Oh, okay. Will you ask her?

Me: Okay...

Romeo: Right now?

**I gave him a blank stare.

Romeo: Please!

Me: Fine...