Chapter 22; The Wedding

Chapter 22;

[A/N: This chapter is dedicated to @NeilahMorency Because She guessed it 100% right. But I wanna give a S/O to @LindseyDavis because she was a realllyyyy close second. ^.^ AnTywayz.... Read on.]

The Wedding.

-Miranda;

**We all got up early & headed to the church. The girls were all in the ladies' room getting makeup done. Shontelle hired professional makeup artist. Philip, the guy Myla's always talking about, brought his whole staff & they're working on my face & hair right now. I made them hold the makeup on Myla's face. She's a little girl. & plus, she's gonna be running around a lot. We all got our make-up & got up. Now they're paying extra attention to Shontelle.

[Hair styles to the side. >>>>>>>]

**Everyone started getting dressed.

Shontelle: MIRANDAAAAAA!

**I ran to her.

Shontelle: Something's wrong!

Me: WHAT?!

Shontelle: My dress! It's too tight!

Me: Shontelle, quit playing!

Shontelle: I'm not playing! It's like really tight around my stomach!

Me: Breathe. You're just nervous.

Shontelle: Yes! I am nervous! But that's not gonna make me gain weight in the last 45 minutes! Just try to zip me up, please?

**I stood behind her & the zipper went up, with ease.

Me: You good?

Shontelle: Yeah. I'm fine now.

Me: Thank God! I was about to cry!

Shontelle: You? Why? I would go out there, dress or not!

**I started laughing. She's a mess. But I actually believe her. She would get married in her underwear, as long as she's getting married.

Shontelle: Thank you.

**She gave me a hug.

* * *

[An hour later]

**Everyone arrived and it was time to start. Jacob was already standing out front with Diggy, because he's the best man. As maid of honor, I had to walk out Last, all alone. The pianist started playing the classic "here comes the bride" song. First, was Sienna & Jawan. They walked in together then split at the altar. Next was Leona & Trey. Then, Craig & Claire, Kylie & Ray, Diggy's friend, Roger & Shontelle's friend, Tay, Kennedy & Jacob (Latimore), Tierra & Issa, Sierra & Russel, Phoebe & Jojo, then lastly, Cammy & Diggy's friend Terrance. All the groom's men stood to the left, in the order they walked in, and all the bridesmaids stood to the right, in the same order. I came down the aisle & everyone was just staring at me. I made my way to front & stood in my position. Next, Myla came down the aisle throwing flowers and smiling with Romeo next to her with the rings. Shontelle, of course, walked behind Myla on her dad's arm. Her dress looked perfect on her. Myla came & stood in front of me & Romeo went & stood in front of Jacob.

**The sermon was so beautiful. During the Pastor's long speech, I wanted to cry but, held back my tears. All this make-up on my face would go to waste if I cried. My mom & Ms. Evans were crying together. When Diggy & Shontelle said I do & he kissed his bride, they were blubbering like babies. A huge smile was plastered on both of Shontelle & Diggy's faces. They ran outside with the rest of us behind. Everyone's about to go change, then meet at the reception place.