Chapter 20; Merry Christmas

Chapter 20;

3 WEEKS LATER: Christmas Eve

-Jawan;

**It's been 3 weeks since that day with Alicia... I haven't seen her since. I've been avoiding her and Miranda. Miranda & I weren't technically together but, I still feel so guilty. I don't even like Alicia. Like not even as a friend. She keeps calling my phone, texting me & leaving voicemails. This trick can't take a hint.
 It's gonna be even harder to avoid Miranda now, cause she's coming to stay at the house until the 26th... Then come back again for new years. She's supposed to be arriving right now so, I'm leaving the house.
I walked outside and ran into her.  What are the odds? She stumbled backward & almost fell. 

Miranda: Ow!

**She was wearing a beautiful long, red dress that hugged her body so perfectly and I couldn't help but stare. I've missed her so much. I haven't really allowed myself to fully process her return because of the way everything happened but, I can honestly say now that it feels amazing to see her again. She was carrying some bags. One of them with her dog inside.

Me: S-Sorry. Are you okay?

Miranda: I'm fine. My gosh! Jawan, I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!

Me: Y-Yeah... I know.

Miranda: You okay?

Me: Uh, yeah... I-It's just a little chilly out here.

Miranda: Oh, Yeah. Where you headed?

Me: To the store. Just gonna pick up a few things, you know. Late Christmas shopping.

Miranda: Oh... Okay. See you later?

Me: Um... Yeah.

**I started walking away.

Miranda: Jawan. Wait!

**I turned around. She walked up to me and gave me a hug.

Miranda: I've really missed you.

Me: I've missed you too.

Miranda: Do you mind helping me with these bags before you go?

Me: Uh, sure...

**I took the big duffle bag from her hand. She went back to her car and handed me another one. She held the smaller ones & we walked into the house together. Myla ran to her. I walked upstairs and dropped off Miranda's bags in the extra room. Then, I walked back downstairs & headed for the door.

Myla: Daddy!

**I turned around, once again.

Me: Yeah, Myla?

**She eyed Miranda. I rolled my eyes at her. I walked up to Miranda & kissed her cheek.

Me: See you in a few minutes, Miranda.

**Myla started cheesing. She makes me greet her that way. If I don't, she'll throw a fit & yell at me about it later. I walked out of the door, and toward my car only to be stopped by, who? Guess. Yes,  Alicia. I let out a loud groan & rolled my eyes.

Alicia: Jawan!

Me: What bruh?!

Alicia: What's wrong with you?!

Me: Leave me alone!

Alicia: I can't!

Me: Why the hell not?!

Alicia: 'Cause I'm pregnant. With your baby. And I'm keeping it.

**My eyes were about to pop out of my head.