Chapter 4; Shit Happens

Chapter 4;

-Jadeilyn;

**Sylvia's covering my class tonight. I went home to get ready to go out with Cameron. I took another shower and changed into my GESTUZ Jersey Strappy Bodycon Dress.

[Dresses to the side >>>>]

**I've decided to let Cameron drive me this time instead of meeting him there. He came and got me around 11 pm. 

* * *

**We met Miracle, Sienna, and Mike by the door. Inside, Mike and Cameron left and said they'd be right back. Us girls went to the bar. Sienna got Ciroc on ice, Miracle got a Martini and I got a "Slap yo momma." As soon as I drank it I got tipsy and just a little light-headed. Just a little though... Sienna, Miracle and I headed to the dance floor. They started playing "I Don't Like" and we were jamming. Then a guy came up to us, tryna get at Sienna.

Guy: Aye, momma. What's yo name? 

Sienna: I'm Sienna. This is Jadeilyn and this is Miracle.

**He nodded at us, then turned back to Sienna. He was a big buff dude. Gangster type shit. He started touching all up on Sienna. She was giggling and flirting back. Smh. Wait till Mike's dumbass gets a hold of her. She gave him her number and he walked off. We got some more drinks. 

----------------------------------------------

-Cameron; 

**When we came back I saw Sienna at the bar flirting with the bartender, Miracle was dancing with some dude. And Jadeilyn was twerking on some random guy on the dance floor. Jadeilyn? The one that's always pushing guys away? Twerking? On the dance floor? She HAS to be drunk. I walked over there.

Me: Jadeilyn?

**She stood up uneasily and stared up at me. The guy she was twerking on glared at me. I glared back at him, grabbed Jadeilyn and pulled her in the other direction.

Jadeilyn: W-what's up, Camm!

**I could smell the alcohol from here.

Me: You're drunk! 

Jadeilyn: No. No. I'm on that- that-... I'm good!

**She started laughing.

Me: How much did you drink? 

Jadeilyn: I only had about 2 or 3. 

Me: You're- 

Jadeilyn: Of each.

Me: You've had every drink in THAT bar? 

Jadeilyn: Just about. 

Me: I'm taking you home.

**I grabbed her hand and dragged her near Sienna.

Me: I'm taking her home, okay? 

Sienna: Yeah. I tried to stop her but, she doesn't listen. She's had atleast one of each drink here. You should give her some water before she dies! 

Me: I got some in the car. 

Sienna: Bye, Lynnie! Make sure you go to sleep, and drink plenty of water, okay Hun? 

Jadeilyn: W-w-w-whyyyyy?! I wanna stayyyyy! 

Me: C'mon.

**I took her hand and dragged her outside, picked her up and put her in the seat, then fastened her seatbelt for her. I went and sat in the driver's seat, and pulled off.