Chapter 14; "Sexy" & I Know It.

Chapter 14;

>>Morning;

Myla's P.O.V; 

**I walked downstairs to find everyone arguing.

Ray: That's my money right there! Hand it over! 

Leona: Uh, no! It's my money.! I bet on Shontelle first! 

Claire: No. Wait... 

Leona: I'm getting my money. Shiit. 

Jacob: I have a feeling I won this one. 

Trey: No! Y'all heard Jadeilyn yesterday! Craig & I won this. 

Leona: Okay? But, y'all heard Shontelle yesterday too! 

Craig: I guess we'll just have to wait & see... 

Me: What?

**They all turned & looked at me.

Leona: Myla come here.

**I walked over to her & she started whispering in my ear.

Leona: Go wake up your dad & Jadeilyn. Then go get Uncle Diggy & Ms. Shontelle. Okay? 

Me: Okay... Where's Jadeilyn at? 

Leona: Your daddy's room. 

Me: Okay. But, if I get in trouble I'm blaming you! 

Leona: Okay.

**I walked upstairs, down the long hallway to my daddy's room & knocked on the door. Mobody answered. I opened the door and found Jadeilyn & My dad hugging. They were asleep. I ran to my room and grabbed my horn. Then, I ran back and blew it in their ears. They both screamed and fell outta bed. I fell to the floor and started DYING! You shoulda seen their faces! When I finally stopped laughing and got up again Daddy was glaring at me. He was standing there in his underwear. Ew. If I was Jadeilyn I woulda slapped him.

Me: What? 

Jawan: Why'd you do that?  

Me: What'd I do? Blow a horn? 

Jawan: Yes. 

Me: Well, I was told to come wake you up.  

Jawan: By who? 

Jadeilyn: Leona?

**I nodded, then stared at her... She's in a robe... Not the soft ones neither. The silky ones you see those women wear on tv thinking they sexy. But, yeah... I was staring 'cause This is the messiest her hair has ever been... Or the messiest I've seen it... I guess she's not a morning person, cause right now she was looking a mess! Kinda like Ms. Shontelle that one day her & Uncle Diggy were doing something nobody wanted to tell me about.

Me: What were y'all doing?

**They stared at me, shocked.

Me: I mean what do y'all be doing to get your hair like that? My hair doesn't even look like that when I wake up. Last time Ms. Shontelle's hair was like that it's cause her & Uncle Diggy did something no one wanted to tell me about... Grown-ups are so weird!

**Jadeilyn started laughing.

Me: Well, I gotta go wake up uncle Diggy & Ms. Shontelle now.

**I walked out of the door shaking my head. I went to Uncle Diggy's room & heard giggling. Is Ms. Shontelle in there? Like did everybody have a sleepover yesterday or something? Cause it seems like it! I knocked on the door. I heard shuffling, so I knocked again. It took Ms. Shontelle like 10 minutes to come open the door! Her hair was wet & She was in a robe too. It looked kinda like Jadeilyn's but hers is green.