Chapter 9: Churccchhhhh PREACCCCHHHH

Chapter 9;

Myla:

**Daddy wasn't kidding about waking me up early. He woke me up at like 8:30 cause we had to be at church by 9. I was excited because today the Children's choir is singing Lean on Me by Kirk Franklin & I get to do the Crystal Lewis solo part! I took my shower then changed into the clothes Regina picked out for me. It was the cutest dress EVER! I got dressed and went downstairs. 

Everyone was ready, except Aunt Lee-Lee.

Me: Daddy, where's Aunt Leona? 

Jawan: She said she's tired so she'll meet us later. 

Me: But, she's gonna miss my performance! Were going first! 

Jawan: I'm sorry, Myla. 

Me: Everyone's always sorry!

**I walked toward the front door, then turned and stood there with my hands on my hips.

Me: Well? Are you guys tired too? Let's go people!

**We all walked outside and I got into my Pink 2012 Honda Civic. It's my car but, of course, I can't drive it yet so my driver, Riley takes me where I need to go. She's really nice. Aunt Claire rode with me.

Claire: You nervous? 

Me: Me? No. What is there to be nervous about?  

Claire: Oh. I don't know. It's just you gotta get up there and sing in front of all these people. I'd be nervous! 

Me: I'm not you, aunt Claire. I'm not scared of people. 

Claire: Yeah, Yeah.

**We arrived right after daddy & Uncle Diggy. We all met in the lobby & walked inside together. Well... Except for aunt Claire. She said she was waiting for someone. 

---------------------------------------

-Jadeilyn; 

**Sunday morning. I was on my way to church. Yes. You heard correctly. Claire invited me. So, I invited Cameron to go along with me. I don't wanna be alone with my family. I need someone there. We pulled up to the church, and Claire was waiting outside for me. After I parked I got out of the car and ran to her. I gave her a huge hug. I let go and stood in front of her, then Cameron came and stood next to me. She twisted her lips to the side and looked him up and down. He looked right back at her. They were both actin like they ain't have no manners!

Me: Cameron, this is Claire. Claire, Cameron. 

Claire: Hello.

**She said it in the most nonchalant voice ever but, Cameron ignored it.

Cameron: Miranda's told me a lot about you. Nice to finally meet you.

**He pulled her into a bro hug. He was only doing it to get to her. Told you. This nigga's persistent.

Claire: You know? 

Cameron: Yup.

**Claire lightened up and smiled.

Me: Enough. I came here to hear my daughter sing. Not to hear y'all chit-chat.

**Claire led us inside to where everyone else was sitting. They were doing the whole morning greeting thing where you go around the room, hug people and tell them you love them. I hugged Claire again, then Cameron, then Shontelle, Diggy, Ray, Jawan, Jacob, Craig, Trey, and lastly little Myla. Leona was missing from the bunch.

Myla: Oh my gosh! Hi Jadeilyn! You come to hear me sing? I'm a triple threat. I can sing, dance and act. 

Me: That's awesome. You planning on being in any movies soon?