Chapter 12;

Chapter 12;

-Myla; 

**I woke up at like 1:30. I wanted so desperately to stay in bed but there was so much noise coming from next door. Not like next door, next door cause we don't have neighbors in this lonely mansion. But like the room next to mine. It was Uncle Jacob's room. He was playing some loud music! Why? I don't know but, it's annoying! I'm gonna go give him a piece of my mind. But, first I got outta bed and walked into the bathroom, I brushed my teeth, then took my shower. I changed into my footy pajamas. What? I'm not going anywhere special. Why should I get dressed up? I walked out into the long hallway & started banging on Uncle Jacob's door. He finally opened it after what felt like a good 15 minutes. He looked from side to side, saw no one, then turned to walk back into the room.

Me: DOWN HERE!

**He jumped up at the sound of my voice, then turned again and stared down at me with that huge puff on the top of his head.

Jacob: Oh, hey Myla. Didn't see ya there. 

Me: Will you turn that stuff down?! It's giving me a headache. 

Jacob: Um... Sure.

**He pressed a button on his remote, turning off his stereo completely.

Me: Thanks! What were you listening to, anyways? 

Jacob: The Weeknd. 

Me: The Weekend? How do you listen to the weekend? You be making no sense, now! 

Jacob: Not that weekend! He's an artist! 

Me: What a stupid name for an artist! I mean, c'mon now! Really? The weekend? What if I listened to him on Monday? Would he still be the weekend?

**He started laughing, I was so serious, though! The weekend! Wow. I walked past him and into his room. This is like only my 2nd time in his room this year. It hasn't changed that much. Same green walls... The only thing that's changed is he got a new carpet. It's black now.

Me: So where's this weekend person? 

Jacob: Mylaaaaaa!  

Me: What? I wanna listen! 

Jacob: Um... 

Me: What?

**He started running his fingers through his hair.

Me: I can't listen? 

Jacob: No. 

Me: Why not? 

Jacob: Cause you wouldn't understand anything he's talking about. 

Me: Don't mean I can't listen!

**I turned up his stereo. The song didn't start over though, just from where he paused it at.

"I got 2 little ladies. I got 1 little room. There's a room full of n*ggas, Baby what you wanna do? The way you move got me feeling so uhh,
I been thinking about it baby
I been thinking about it lately
I'm so far gone, and you are too. Show me how you go downtown, With the drugs in your body. Take that step, you're the life of the party. Know that step, you're the life of the party
I love how you touch
How you feel
How you breath
Baby how you do it so good
How you twist with your hips got the room so slow baby
Girl please don't go
You're gonna please my boys
You been thinking about it baby.
Yea you're a star
Oh you love?
Girl you love my time
Girl, there's 1 2 3
Go downtown with the drugs in your body
Take that step you're the life of the party
Know that step you're the life of the party."