Chapter 13; Love Games

Chapter 13;

>>Kylie's House: Dinner

-Ray; 

**I knocked on Kylie's door & Romeo opened it with a snarl.

Romeo: Oh, it's you. 

Me: Hello to you too. 

Romeo: Whatever... Come in & don't touch anything! Mom's upstairs putting on her face.

**I shook my head & walked into the house. I sat on the couch. There were trophies everywhere. I got up and started looking at them.

Romeo: Didn't I tell you not to touch anything? 

Me: How many sports do you play? 

Romeo: What's it to you? 

Me: It's just a question. 

Romeo: Basketball & Football. 

Me: Oh... 

Romeo: Those aren't my trophies. Those are my mom's for Gymnastics & Ice Skating. Mine are over there.

**He pointed to the right. There were even more trophies. He had about 2 tall shelves.

Me: Whoa. 

Romeo: Yeah... I know. 

Me: Which one do you like better? 

Romeo: Both. 

Me: Oh.. 

Romeo: Why didn't you bring, Myla? 

Me: Why would I bring her? 

Romeo: Cause maybe I didn't wanna be stuck with you & my mom all night! 

Me: I couldn't bring her anyways... She's at dance practice. 

Romeo: But, it's 11. 

Me: So? 

Romeo: She told me she leaves at 9. Lancaster is only 1 hour away from here.  

Me: Then, I guess she's still out with her dance teacher. 

Romeo: I don't understand why she likes her so much. Isn't she dating her dad or something? 

Me: Something like that... 

Romeo: What do I look like hanging out with one of my mom's boyfriends? If they think I like them, then they'll think they can walk up in here and run the place. 

Me: Is that what you think imma do? 

Romeo: I don't know... But, just know, I run things around here. Got it?

**Smh... This little boy is not serious! I just gave him a blank stare. Mmm...

Romeo: Got it?

**He really thinks imma answer to him? Boy, please.

Romeo: You deaf or something? 

Me: Nah... Just didn't feel like answering that... 

Romeo: You- 

Kylie: Hey, Ray.

**We both turned to see Kylie standing there grinning from ear to ear. I gave her a hug while Romeo glared at the both of us. It's gonna be a long night. 

-----------------------------------------

-Jadeilyn; 

**I was driving Myla back home. We went driving around a bit after practice.