Chapter 19;

Chapter 19;

-Miranda;

**I headed to studio, I haven't been there in a long time, actually and I was really stressed from everything going on. I left Chika at home so she can bother Cameron. I walked inside to find Sylvia sitting at the desk. As usual.

Me: Hi, Sylvia.

Sylvia: Hi.

Me: What's up?

Sylvia: The parents were wondering if you'd still do classes... Cause they paid for the month and you really didn't even finish.

Me: Call all of them, and tell them they'd all get refunds for this month & that this season's classes are over. I don't do winter classes. Especially this year. I gotta go back home for Christmas.

Sylvia: Okay.

Me: So, After you do that, your work is done, I'll pay you for this month and the months you're off too. I'll also write your recommendation letter.

Sylvia: Thank you, so much!

Me: No problem. I'll be in room 4.

----------------------------------------------

-Jawan;

**After Myla left, we all just sat down for breakfast. Everyone was staring at me. I don't know why...

Me: What?

Leona: What's wrong with you?

Me: What's wrong with me?

Leona: You and Miranda? Friends? REALLY? You spent all these years obsessing just for you to be friends?

Me: What's wrong with being friends?

Leona: You have a DAUGHTER!

Me: Okay? And? Myla doesn't care as long as she has her mommy.

Leona: Pathetic.

Me: How am I pathetic? Miranda didn't have a problem with it! She agreed to it.

Leona: You're BOTH pathetic! Why can't you two ever just tell each other how you feel? It'd make shit so much easier! She didn't say anything because- ... you know what? Imma let you figure it out.

Me: Obviously Miranda didn't care. So, why do you?

Claire: Jawan, do you honestly think she doesn't care?

Me: I mean... She didn't say anything.

Claire: But, do you really feel in your heart that she actually rather be friends with you than just be with you?

**I don't know what to feel in my heart anymore. I think my heart has given up. All of this is too much. None of them actually know my reason for doing what I did. I feel like I need a break from Miranda. I need to be away from her for a while. I've been obsessing over her for 6- going on to 7 years. I wanted to just sit my ass down, and think everything through... I asked Miranda if we could be friends. She shockingly agreed. Why are they mad? Damn. It's like no matter what I do, I'm the bad guy! I just shrugged in response to Claire's question. I think Miranda feels the same. She didn't even argue about being friends. I understand everything they're saying to me, but I don't need to hear it from them. I need to hear it from Miranda, herself. There was a knock on the door, and I went to go open it. There stood a very scared, and pale looking Phoebe. She ran past me, and into the kitchen, I followed.

Phoebe: SHONTELLE!

Shontelle: What's wrong with you? Coming in here yelling & screaming!

Phoebe: Shontelle, I'm sorry. I should've listened to you...