Chapter 16: Moment of Truth: Part 2;

Chapter 16 Part 2;

[A/N: I put Shontelle's outfit up on chapter 15...  Song of this chapter is Start Over - Beyonce. Yes you do have to play it. Start it now. Right now. Right now. Imma keep nagging you! It'll all make sense at the end of the chapter. *Le smiles.* Read on.]

•Moment of truth;

-Leona

**My sister leaves today so, I decided to give her a chance. I ran through the airport to find where she was boarding at. She was about to get in line.

Me: Essence!

**She turned, saw me & ran to me. I gave her a hug.

Me: I forgive you. 

Essence: I love you, Leona. 

Me: I love you too.

---------------------------------------

-Miranda;

•Continued;

Me: Jawan. You don't love Jadeilyn, you love Miranda.

**He looked into my eyes.

Jawan: I know. I do love Miranda. I always will love Miranda but, I'm willing to start over with you. If- 

Me: No. That's not what I meant. Jawan, listen to me. Look at me. I'm Miranda.

**He looked at like I was crazy then he sat there & didn't move for a good 10 minutes. God, I need him to say something. His face was completely blank, no emotions, nothing. I rested my hand on top of his. He looked at my hand, saw the ring & everything went bad. He stood up.

Jawan: MIRANDA?! It's really you?? How could you? Why? Why'd you play me like this? The whole Jadeilyn thing? It was- Oh my God. "I hope Myla doesn't act that way with me." How could I- SHIT!

**He was pissed. He started walking out of the restaurant.

Me: Jawan! Wait! I can explain! 

Jawan: Get the fuck away from me!

**The tears started flowing. What am I gonna do now? I knew this was gonna happen... Damn. I ran out the back door & into my car. 

---------------------------------------

-Claire; 

**Jawan walked in the house mad as hell! I know Miranda told him. He just stood by the door pacing back and forth.

Kennedy: Jawan what happened?! 

Jawan: Fuck! Jadeilyn is Miranda!

**We all kinda just stared at the floor.

Jawan: You all knew didn't you?!

**We all just exchanged glances.

Jawan: And none of you told me! 

Kennedy: Jawan, calm down. 

Jawan: Shut the FUCK up. You knew too? You couldn't say anything yesterday? When I was telling you- I fucking hate all of you!

**He went over and punched a hole in the wall. DAMN! I never knew Jawan was that strong! Y'all don't know what our walls are made of! The shit is not cheap! It's really strong & this nigga just punched, right through it. How does his hand not hurt? Is he THAT mad? I swear this nigga just went Leona on us! He went upstairs & 5 Minutes later, Myla came running down the stairs.

Myla: What was that noise?!

**She turned & saw the hole.

Myla: OOOOOOOH! What did y'all DO?! 

Me: C'mon, Myla. I'll tuck you in tonight. 

Shontelle: I'll go with you.

---------------------------------------

-Miranda;

**I drove home, ran into the house & called Cameron. The phone rang, but he didn't pick up. I cannot breathe. I left as much of a voicemail as I could.

Me: Cameron... Pick... Up... It's ... Important! Ah, fuck it. I can't do this anymore.

**I was gasping for air. I want to die. Hopefully, I have a heart attack. So I can just die. I hung up the phone & threw it across the room. I only got angrier cause it just landed on my bed, perfectly fine. I ran into the kitchen and grabbed a knife... Nah. Too painful... I ran to the bathroom & grabbed the pills, I got to numb my body after my c-section. I know it has morphine in it & if I take enough, it can kill me. I poured the pills down my throat and I collapsed instantly. Everything in the room slowed down. I still had the bottle in my hand. I saw the door swing open, but my vision was blurring so I didn't know who it was. The person ran to me & started shaking me. I couldn't feel a thing. Suddenly, my body went limp & my eyes shut. It's too late. I'm gone.

---------------------------------------

-End of part 2-

**Next chapter will be out soon. Look out for it. ^.^ Lmaoo. But, she finally told him & now she's gone. *MB voice* "Gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, gone, GONE.! Never comin' back! You got everything you want.? You happy now.?" I hope you heifers are happy!!!!!! v.v Nah I'm kidding. Y'all not heifers.

P.S; If you really played the song, thank you! If you didn't... Mmm... No words.

Bye for now.  

#SpreadThePeace

\\// -Vanessa