Chapter 24; The Last

Chapter 24;

-Miranda;

**I was on the plane for about 6 hours. When I finally got to New York, it was like 9 o'clock. It's the time difference. In LA it would be like 6 o'clock. I got off the plane & got my things. There was a person standing there holding up a sign with my name on it. Just like in the movies! I'm still a little sad, but eh... Like Cameron would say... "Shut up & have fun." Cameron. Imma miss him. I walked up to the person in the suit.

?: Miranda?

Me: Yes.

?: Hi & Welcome to the Big Apple. I'm your driver, Nicholas. I'm here to escort you to your new home.

Me: Okay. & Thank you!

**He took my bags & I followed. He opened the car door for me, and put my things in the trunk. We arrived at the house about 45 minutes later. It was a very big house & I'm going to be hella lonely in there! I was about to walk in when I noticed Nicholas wasn't following.

Me: You're not gonna come in?

Nicholas: No. I was strictly instructed to wait out here.

Me: Oh, okay. So... Do I just walk in?

**He nodded.

Nicholas: You're supposed to go into the library. Go upstairs, make a right. 3rd door on the left.

**I opened the door & walked inside. I was right. It was a big house. I walked around looking for the staircase. I finally found it & walked up. I made the right & walked into the room. There was a huge desk & a huge chair right there in the middle of the room. All around were books all over the shelves, but no one in there. Or so I thought... The big chair turned around & I saw a pretty little face with a huge bun on top of her head. Myla. She flashed me a huge smile.

Myla: Hi mommy!

**She got up & walked over to me. She was wearing a small little purple suit. Little purple skirt & everything.

Me: Myla? What're you doing here? How did you even get here?

Myla: Private jet! Did you think I was kidding when I said I had a pink one?

Me: Your dad's probably worried sick!

Myla: Naaah. He's fine.

Me: How do you know?!

**I heard his voice & nearly fell over.

Jawan: 'Cause I'm right here.

**I turned around & looked up at him.

Me: What're y'all doing here? How did you even get in here?

Myla: Mommy, this is OUR house.

Me: But, but... What? The driver- What?

Myla: The driver's real name is Riley. He's my driver.

Me: You guys!

Myla: I'll um... Be right back.

**She smiled at Jawan & walked out of the room. They be thinking they slick!

Jawan: Miranda-

Me: Nope. I don't wanna hear it. I'm staying.

Jawan: Okay. You can stay if you want! Just let me talk to you!

Me: No thanks.

**Next thing I knew I was being lifted in the air then, I was sat in a seat.

Jawan: Look, Miranda. Sit there. Don't move. Listen.

**I just looked up at him. DID THIS MAN JUST LIFT ME?! IN THE AIR?!

Jawan: Alicia's baby? IT'S NOT MINE!

**I blinked & something started playing in my head. It was like a little movie. The dream I had replayed in my mind. Then, everything rewinded. It went way back to how Alicia seduced Jawan, then fast-forwarded to a scene in the hospital. Alicia told Brian her plan. I saw Brian not going along with it & telling Jawan. Then, another dream played in my mind. This time it was Me, Myla & Jawan. I saw our wedding, Myla grown up, & everything. My dream ended with My head on Jawan's shoulder with Myla in my lap, sitting down watching the sunset. "You belong together." something said in my head... It wasn't my mother neither. I snapped back into reality & saw Jawan looking at me like I was crazy.

Jawan: Miranda? Mirandaaaaa?

Me: Huh?

Jawan: Are you...- Since when were your eyes blue?

Me: Huh? They're not.

**I blinked a couple of times.

Jawan: Um... Okay.

**I got up & hugged him.

Jawan: Does this mean, you'll move back?

Me: Yes.

Jawan: Good. Cause if you didn't, Myla had this huge plan to kidnap you and Everything. I told her she can't do it, but she doesn't listen to me, anyway...

**I started laughing. He wasn't laughing with me, though.

Jawan: I'm serious. She's crazy.

**Myla walked through the door.

Myla: Who's crazy?!

Jawan: Nobody.

Myla: Is mommy coming home, or do we gotta go with plan B?

Jawan: Myla! That wasn't plan B! It wasn't a plan at all.

Myla: Okay. It was MY plan B. Is she coming?

Me: Yes.

Myla: Okay, then... um... I gotta go make a couple of calls...

Jawan: Myla! Please tell me you didn't-

Myla: I didn't... But, I'm just saying, if someone comes barging through the door, and grabs you? Just um... Remain calm & we'll see you at home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Rewritten; Another Myla Harris story is out NOW! Check it out!