Chapter 7: Romeo Who

Chapter 7;

-Jawan; 

**I walked through the front door, of the house to find everyone on their electronics. Even little Myla. But, Leona looked straight up... How should I put this...? Evil! She looked like she was in deep thought about something. Or plotting revenge. Either way, it didn't look good.

Me: Aye, y'all!

**Everyone's head shot up and they looked at me.

Me: Myla. Will you take your friend upstairs for a few minutes? 

Myla: Why I gotta get up? Why can't you all just leave? It's the living room. I'm living.

**I don't know what's gotten into her today... But she gonna need an attitude adjustment.

Myla: Ugh! Fine.

**She grabbed Adrianna's hand and they headed upstairs. They met Claire on the steps.

Claire: Where y'all going? I'm ready. We can leave now. 

Myla: Daddy's making us go upstairs. 

Me: I promise, it'll be quick. You can leave as soon as we're done talking.

**Myla kept walking up the stairs. I waited until I heard her door close.

Claire: So, Wassup? 

Me: Well, I went to Jadeilyn's studio today... 

Claire: Mhmm...

**I started running my hand over my hair. Something I do all the time now when I have something to say, when I'm nervous or when I'm embarrassed.

Claire: What is it? 

Ray: Awwe shit. He's rubbing his head. Talk nigga. 

Me: Sienna kissed me. 

Diggy: Sienna, WHO?! 

Shontelle: TOLD YOU! See? What did I SAY? She lovin' the Crew! Bitch be rollin'. No breaks!

**We all looked at her.

Shontelle: What? I like being right. 

Ray: Is that all? 

Me: And Jadeilyn walked in... 

Ray: Oop. You're fucked. That's it. Game over dude.

**He patted me on the shoulder.

Me: Negro. Please. 

Claire: Why would you even let her kiss you, though? 

Me: I didn't LET her kiss me! She threw herself on me! 

Claire: And what did Jadeilyn do? 

Me: She ran off and almost beat the shit outta Sienna... Till I stopped her. She does the EXACT same thing Myla does when she's mad.  

Trey: The fist thing? 

Me: Yeah. 

Craig: Weird... 

Me: Right! Then, she said she had something to tell me... Then forgot. 

Leona: Lovely story, Jawan... Claire. Is there something you've been wanting to tell us?

**Claire gives Leona the weirdest most confused look ever.

Claire: Uh, no. Have I ever said I had an announcement?  

Leona: Of course not, hun. I just assumed you know... Since everyone seems to be into storytelling today. 

Claire: Why are you talking like that?