Chapter 16: Moment of Truth: Part 1;

Chapter 16;

Moment of truth Part 1;

[A/N: Before You begin I just wanna thank you all for submitting you names & ect. I think everyone got a part. Doesn't mean you're all in this chapter though... Some of you are. Some aren't. Deal with it.]

-Miranda;

**Thursday Morning. Yup. It's thanksgiving day! I wanna be excited, but I'm not. It's just getting closer and closer to that dreadful day I gotta tell Jawan the truth. The full truth. They say the truth will set you free, right? Right. Anyways I'm up early today, cause I'm finally meeting Thomas today. He and Sienna have been going out for 5 days, Almost a week now. Even though she doesn't wanna admit it, Sienna really likes him. Like, really, really likes him. They invited me out for brunch. Yes, brunch. You know, right in between breakfast & Lunch? Yeah. We were at some new place. I don't even know the name & It's really not important. It was a really fancy place though. The seats were outside on a little terrace. Plus, it was a beautiful day. [A/N: Yes it is the same place Shontelle went. But, they don't know that, so shhh!] When I walked up to the table, Thomas stood up to greet me. I like him already.

Thomas: Hello, you must be Jadeilyn. Nice to finally meet you, Sienna has told me so much about you! 

Me: Oh, really? 

Thomas: Yes ma'am.

**He's a caucasion male, with short brown hair & very pretty brown eyes. [A/N: Thomas is Justin Bieber]

Me: Good or bad? 

Sienna: There's nothing bad about you, Jadeilyn. 

Me: Mhmm... Nice to meet you too, Thomas.

**I took a seat across from the 2. They were both smiling at me. Here we go. 

---------------------------------------

-Shontelle;

**Everyone and they mamas boutta be in the house today. Literally. Don't tell Leona, cause she'll kill us, but Claire & I got her parents and her sister to come to dinner tonight. Yes. I'm serious. Essence AND her husband are coming. This dinner is boutta be something! We didn't want to start anything but, every thanksgiving we have everyone's parents and family here and Leona's the only one that doesn't bring anyone. She HATES her family. Seriously. So, every thanksgiving she just bonds with Trey & His family. I know she doesn't mind, but Claire and I thought it'd be cool if just this year she had her family this time. Claire has her sister & her niece over. Jawan has Momma Nae & Kennedy (His younger sister.) [A/N: @Kennedy_Harris on Wattpad.] Yes, Jawan has a sister. She's really pretty. She has long brown hair & the prettiest dark green eyes ever! She's 2 years younger than Jawan. (20) She lives in Chicago with her dad, but flies down here every year for thanksgiving. This year, Jawan invited Brian. Yes, that Brian. Just don't tell Leona or Trey. Diggy always has His mom and Chris. This year, Miranda too. Jacob always has his mom. Since he's an only child. Trey has different people every year so I don't know who he's bringing this year. Craig always brings his little brother & both of his parents since his older brother's always busy. Ray brings his mom & aunt but, this year I think he's bringing Romeo & Kylie too. What about me, you ask? I always have both of my parents & Phoebe. My mom's flying in from New Jersey today & my dad lives around here already, so yeah. I don't know if my dad's coming this year though. Tonight is about to be crazy. Busiest day of the year for Martha! We always hire her little workers to help her out. She has no kids or anything so, she eats with us. I mean, she is family.

**I walked upstairs to Myla's room. I always talk to her on Thanksgiving day. We sit around and play board games, watch movies & do stuff she likes to do. I've done this with her every year since she was 2. It's our own little tradition. I'm not inappropriate all the time! I can sit down and watch some Micky Mouse ClubHouse sometimes too! I knocked on her door.