Chapter 10: Trouble

Chapter 10:

-Continued- 

(Jadeilyn)

Me: I'm M-

**The door swung open and we both turned to look. Leona.

Leona: What? Just cause you got a date, I cant walk through the door? Nigga. I live here too. 

Jawan: You didn't have to barge in here like that. You don't pay the bills here. 

Leona: But my name's on the house. 

Jawan: Whatever... I'm sorry, Jadeilyn... What were you saying? 

Me: Um... No. it's okay, I gotta get going anyway. I gotta be up early tomorrow.  

Jawan: But, I thought- 

Me: Bye.

**I gave him a hug then, rushed out the door. 

---------------------------------------

-Claire; 

**Just got back from the game. Lil' Romeo had skills! Thanks to him they won the game 28 to 15. Like, you sure he's even related to Ray? I mean, he's cute, funny & Talented. He's athletic and he can sing! That's more Craig to me but, hey. He probably got most of his traits from his momma. We walked in on Jawan & Leona arguing.

Jawan: I don't care, though. 

Leona: Well, you should since you wanna be gettin' loud with people. 

Jawan: Who the hell do you think you are?! 

Leona: I KNOW I'm Leona King. But, who are you? 

Jawan: Girl. Everyone knows who I am. I'm Jawan Harris. 

Leona: Don't go acting like you're some huge star. 

Jawan: But I am, though. 

Me: What's going on? 

Leona: How about you tell us Claire Bear?! 

Me: Hold up, don't drag me into your drama! 

Trey: Leona. Calm down. 

Leona: Fuck up! 

Jawan: Watch your language around my daughter! 

Leona: Oh, now you wanna be father of the year? Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck! Shit! Fuck! Bitch! Cunt! 

Ray: Seriously Leona. Chill with that! 

Leona: I'm so SICK of ALL of you! You don't run my life! You Don't tell me what to do! DAMN!

**She grabbed her jacket & her keys, then stormed out the house, slamming the door behind her. What a great example for Myla. MYLA. I didn't even notice, but she's been hiding behind me this whole time. After Leona left, she ran to Jawan, & he picked her up. I guess she was scared... She was hugging him tight!

Jawan: I think it's time for you to go to bed.

**He carried her up the stairs. It was the most adorable thing ever! Trey went and sat on the couch. I really don't know how he put up with her all these years! Trey is LOYAL! Jawan came back downstairs.

Jawan: Myla wants to talk to you... 

Me: Me? 

Jawan: Yeah. 

Me: About what? 

Jawan: I don't know

**I walked up there and knocked on her door.