Chapter 3; Destiny?

Chapter 3;

-Jadeilyn;

**I woke up feeling good, but after remembering last night, I felt horrible. That was my chance to finally meet and talk to my daughter, and I ran... I guess I just panicked... I don't know. I went into the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I was about to hop into the shower when there was a knock at the door. I was pretty sure it was just Miracle or Sienna coming to bitch at me for leaving the party, so I grabbed my robe and put it on, as I walked over to the door. I opened it to find Cameron standing there.

Cameron: Sup, Jadeiynnnn-

**He was looking down at me, staring at my chest. I raised my hand and slapped him.

[A/N: Sweet Connection.!!!]

Cameron: Ow!

**He started rubbing his cheek. I've got way better things to be doing, than standing here getting gawked at by some guy I don't even know like that. I walked into the living room but, He didn't leave. He just followed me.

Cameron: I'm sorry. I probably deserved that.

Me: Probably?

Cameron: You're the one opening the door with no clothes on.

Me: I have a robe on! And-

Cameron: What's under the robe though? Nothing.

Me: Because! I was about to hop in the shower! And plus, I wasn't expecting a guy to come over my house! No one even knows where I live except- Wait... How did you even find my address?

Cameron: Sienna.

Me: Ugh! Imma need to have a little talk with her... AGAIN!

**He moved closer to me.

Cameron: Why? You didn't want me over?

**I took a few steps back.

Me: um... No.

**He inched closer to me, yet again.

Cameron: Why not?

**I took three more steps back.

Me: Because...

Cameron: Because?

**He moved in even closer, and I backed up into the wall.

Me: Because...! I- I... I just didn't-

**He took one more giant step toward me. He was now just inches from my face. I could smell the minty scent blowing from his breath. I was stuck on the wall with no way out. Then, He leaned into my ear.

Cameron: Don't want to admit that you just might like me too?

**I don't like Cameron... At least I don't think... I can't like anyone. But his voice in my ear right now was a turn-on. He started planting kisses on my neck and worked his way to my lips. I closed my eyes and kissed him back. His lips were soft, yet juicy. Just like Jawan's. I wrapped my arms around his neck, as his hands wandered all over my body. He gave my ass a slight squeeze and pressed his body against mine. Mmm... I haven't been this close to any guy in 6 years. I've avoided every guy that came my way. I threw away all the numbers I was given, forgotten all names and pushed away every single person close to me away. Cameron was the only one that didn't give up on me. He was the only guy that kept trying no matter how much I've turned him down... He pulled his lips from mine, then stared down at me. I bit my bottom lip and stared back at him.

Cameron: Whoa..

**He took some steps backward.

Me: Um... Yeah... Well, I'm gonna go take that shower now...