Justin

The police arrived faster than I could remember. One second I was clutching Red's body, wailing like there was no tomorrow, and the next moment I was pinned down by policemen, along with the rest of the group. The gravel bit into my cheek, hard, as the guy screamed for me not to move.
Go on. Move. Kill him. Finish it. Come on.
I decided not to move. Doing the opposite of whatever the fuck that was in my head wanted to do would be an improvement. Any extra time living is always good time. It took about 4 minutes for them to chuck us on a classroom, examine the body, and I suppose they believed us when we said we knew nothing. They almost gave me a look of pity as I broke down. Damn, I don't think I'd felt that pain since I'd burned that receptionist. Oh fuck, the memories.... Fire hurts to feel, much less see. All I can see is blistered skin and bursted eyes. Not to mention a cute face being reduced to shreds.
"So you know nothing?" The policeman was staring at me, Boring into me, trying to find something to convict me by. I was still crying. My best friend was dead. I'd seen everything. Everything.
He was probably just using you for cheap conversations. Clumsy twat, falling out of the roof. You should get better friends
"I know nothing!" I screamed at him "MY BEST FRIEND IS DEAD AND YOUR ASKING ME?!" I could tell I looked like I'd lost it. My breathing was rapid and slow at times. Why? Why him?
"We are well aware, sir. We have sent someone upstairs to the floor where it happened. So far, nothing has come up on the system. A teacher was in there, but he was also dead. Looks like he committed suicide. We have reasons to suspect it was him." The policeman explained. That didn't help. How was I going to take my rage out on someone I'd never even met, much less them being alive? It wouldn't work. There would be no reaction, no pleading... no satisfaction. I carried on crying. The only person who looked more broken than me was Mercedes. Poor girl had her head curled up on a desk, screaming and crying. She was screaming Red's name, trying to breathe but struggling. All I could think about was Red and his killer. I could imagine his sick fuck face as he eliminated a person who had done nothing wrong. If I'd have known, I would've gone with him to... we have no idea where he went. There's no cameras upstairs. FUCK! That doesn't make sense! Red tells us everything, it's why we are all so close! FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Leaving the school at the same time as everyone else did feel as if the world had forgotten about me. Every other person strolled past me. It was as if no one knew about the death that happened earlier. This... this wasn't right. It was as if shit like this happened all the time! My best friend is dead. I stood by the gate, the same place I did every time. I was still waiting for him. I even sent him a message that said he wasn't there and that I'd meet him tomorrow.
I got a message back.
'He's dead. I'm sorry if this is you hearing it, but his life was taken. This is the forensic scientist. Again, I'm very sorry for your loss.'
I threw my phone. It sailed across the ground, landing on a patch of though grass. It didn't make a cracking noise, or shatter, which just made me madder. I tried to walk a different route, but I knew I'd walk past his parents house. I could almost imagine them sitting in there, trying to recover from their sons death. They never would. I wouldn't either. No shift would be made. I knew what life had in store for me. Nothing. Nothing but revenge. Fire burned inside me as I thought of what I was going to do. I'm going to kill the sick fucker who did this.
What are YOU going to do? The police found no leads. What makes you any different? Nothing. Your as pathetic as they come, you waste. You should just kill yourself. Or get someone else to. Maybe you'll see Red in hell.
Who knows?
Shut the fuck up. I can't be bothered with your shit. Where the fuck did you even come from?
I'm your insanity. You waste. Surely you should be smart enough to work that out. Twat.
Anna appeared. Literally. One minute I was looking down, the next she was just there. She looked happy, at least. She was over whatever it was. Some relationship or something? Yeah, probably. Fuck it. Who cared at this point.
"Hey! You look deep in thought. What's up?" Anna raised my face with her hand. This girl knew no boundaries, clearly. I'd have to be careful.
"It's nothing. I suppose" I said, putting my head back to the ground. She didn't need to know.
"Clearly something is up. Come on, look at me. I'm not that ugly." She almost sounded insulted. As if by instinct, I raised my head and said "your not ugly!" She looked a bit taken aback, so I decided to change the subject.
"My best friend is... is dead." Saying the words shook me roughly, as if he was shaking me with his arms again.
"Oh... oh my goodness. I'm so sorry. Wh-what happened?" Her words got me to speak. It was as if she actually cared. Heh, dream on Justin.
"He.. he was killed. I know it sounds stupid but-." I took a breath. "He was thrown out of the window. The English second floor one. He was... opened up. Everything inside him was removed. I saw it. It will live forever in my memory." I started crying again. Anna put her arm around me.
"It's okay." She whispered "I get how it is. Don't worry. Tell me the whole story, and take your time. We've got all the time in the world"