.... Or is it?

'Wait!'
Turning around, I scanned the environment, making sure no one had just seen what the fuck I'd done. The entire place was silent, and almost calming. The evil was cleaned, Red was avenged, and Mercedes would live a fruitful life until she also went into the stars to join him. Well, I hope so.

No one can take what Red deserves.
What? Just a second ago you were against everything I thought or did, what gives?
I just wanna see you kill more people really
Of course you do.

Distracting myself, I didn't notice a shadow flicker and pass around Grey's backpack, completely consuming it. Only after seeing that the backpack had disappeared did I think that someone was there. I had no weapon: Anna made sure of that.
Let's be honest: prints, blood, body parts, it's all here. And you can't heap everything into a trash dumpster like last time. So I'd say your fucked.
Probably.
At least we can agree on something.

Heck, I'm just imagining things. I'm sure I can be excused with the current state I'm in
I don't think murder is excusable.
That's not what I-
Shit! What the fuck is that?!

The voice in my head panicking brought me back to my senses, and to greet my vision after such an unexpected panic was... A mask?

Yup.
A mask.
The voice in my head, an uncontrollable demon, was panicking over a mask.

This day just gets weirder and weirder...
————————————————————
*Yall want a sequel? I'm thinking strongly about it. ;)
A new cast would be needed, apart from Justin, Anna and Ryan, but I think I could make it work.
This is just a short teaser. If you want more, I'll note it by reads. Hit this up and I'll make one :)