Just Europal Things...

(One member of the fandom can't entirely limit online every so often. Sometimes, if you're a die-hard fan, there's a few times where you just can't help when it comes to certain moments.
Here are a few of them people can relate to.)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You beccame much more interested in foreign languages while listening to some Eurovision songs. For many language learners, a song in the target language benefits big time.

From the entire variety of artists, there has to be at least one which caught your attention musically and started following the respective artist's musical discography. Or more, there's plenty of fish in the sea.

Learning the capitals of Europe, even for the obscure ones, it became such an easy task. Same with the flags.

If you're introduced to Eurovision by a certain friend/relative, that person generally either puts a  joke/meme known act, or a song from the current year he/she's addicted to.

Speaking of memes, Eurovision memes aren't uncommon, don't worry. You might begin to stalk them just for a daily dose of laugh.

If you're a long-time member of the fandom, you might have learnt how to count in French or Spanish. Or at least the 8, 10 & 12.

If you're in a foreign country outside Europe and apparently someone starts discussing about Eurovision or hear an Eurovision song somewhere playing, you're tempted not to go either full dancing, or just ruin their conversation topic. Or just pretty much meet those people and talk about Eurovision. That also works if you do a good impression.

You seem to care more about certain Eurovision acts than most of your friends in real life.

You might also think that the majority of the contestants in Eurovision are much hotter than anyone else in school.

There has to be one artist, one duo or a group you seem to adore and protect at all costs. Or more, depends on person.

You start to randomly hum some Eurovision songs whenever it enters in your head.

Also you have the opportunity to meet and encounter new artists or acts you've never heard of, even if they don't go mainstream or very popular. They're good sources for music research, usually for me it helps.

Some male/female acts are way hotter than all the enemies, haters or exes combined, even if you don't know them personally.

There's always someone which inspired you generally. From style, personality or even musically, there's a whole variety. And, as usual, there can be more which fits into the same category.

Classmate or friend: "Listen, do you have a favorite singer you can recommend me? Because I've seen you listening to a whole bunch of people I have literally no idea of! Can you help me?"
Me, probably: *laughs in Eurovision*

That moment of happiness when you find a classmate which knows about Eurovision so you can talk with that respective person literally everything about it.

Foreign language teacher (depends which one you have): "Okay kids, you have to make a project of which you have to present a thing and you have to pick a song in y language to accompany it.
Also me, somewhere in the classroom: *laughs in Eurovision*

There's always this artist you have a crush on. Male or female, basically the variety of these beautiful people can make you bisexual in a matter of time.
(no pun intended)

That's all I can think of.
There's a lot, you may or may not relate to everything here, but I guess that's one crazy life of an europal.

[I guess you kinda know my little mark so I won't spam you a lot of time with the same thing. Relax and enjoy, though.]