The Key is Perseverance.

(Today, we'll talk about the acts which had the strength, power, optimism, and most of all - perseverance and persistence - in order to succeed. So basically, a new interesting topic you can add (after all, I'm not Wikipedia, I don't know everything in this world) but which we can also learn through it.
Ready? Here we go!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think most of us had one particular day or days when we feel like everything is not going the way we want or that we feel rejected in some sort of way.

And trust me, it feels like complete shit when this occurs.

Failure is among the harshest teachers the life had given us. Not only that - but it keeps on going in all ways possible. When it strikes, it affects you or the ones around you as well.
However, some people learnt how to hide it well, in comparison with others which simply break easily and visibly.

This entire chapter is especially dedicated to all the people which were affected in some way by this kind of failure and need to find a way to keep on going, no matter what. Whether is perseverance, persistance or optimism, or any other ways, you can pass through it.

And what way to deliver that other than examples from Eurovision? (I mean, we focus on that, right?)

Not everyone can be Valentina Monetta-kind-of lucky.

As much as Eurovision is strongly bashed by multiple known artists, as beloved it is by others. Some people never gave up on the dream of representing their country in Eurovision Song Contest, despite failing once, twice or even more times.

Their perseverance kept on going and they eventually succeeded into doing it eventually. They only wanted to achieve this dream they had for so long - which motivated them to keep on going.

Therefore, we're covering some of the artists which tried again and again in their national selections untill they managed to do it, even if it took them so long.

For this list, we'll count acts which participated repeatedly in their national selections up to date - and managed to win it too at some point.
Preferably more than 3 times.
(Yes, some people did really try multiple times before winning.)

I'm not going to count the attempts after they represented Eurovision though - therefore Mihai Traistariu ain't included.
Alright? Let's begin then.
(Everything is in random order, shuffle it how much you want)

1.
Sanna Nielsen - 7 attempts
(she's been participating in Melfest since 2001 - won in 2014)

An actual veteran regarding one of the most acclaimed national selections by the europals, Sanna's first appeearance was in 2001.
Ever since, she struggled a lot in order to participate in Eurovision, both solo or in duo, untill her eventual victory in 2014 with the song "Undo".

"Undo" came 3rd overall - for so many attempts, not bad at all, her work paid off and it delivered.

Some weren't that lucky though, unfortunately...