Baseball

Y/n PoV

The days seemed to come quicker then I thought. Within days that felt like seconds we were being picked up to play baseball.
"Dad we're going on a date," Bella started.
He looked up at the both of us.
"Jasper and Edward their outside," she continued.
Charlie was kind of confused as we had previously told him there weren't any guys in Forks we were interested in.
"They're waiting outside they want to meet you as our boyfriend," I explained.
He sighed telling us go and get them after getting his gun ready in hand. Bella went to the front door and let Edward and Jasper in.

When Jasper came in his jaw dropped. Though my outfit was just a pair of light blue track suits with a matching hoodie slightly unzipped revealing a part of my Adidas sports bra but instead of being light blue it was midnight blue. To match I had some light blue converse and my hair in a fish plate behind topped with a light blue open topped hat.

"You are beautiful (y/n)," Jasper complimented.
I realised how he didn't say I looked beautiful but he said I am beautiful. While questions like what does he mean flooded through my mind I could feel blush coming to my cheeks.

"We'll take care of them," Edward reassured Charlie.
He eyed them both down before allowing us to leave. The interaction was very awkward but I just decided I'd ignore it. If we were going to play soccer I may have been better at it and batting really isn't my forte. As for Bella, she wasn't good at any sport. On the first day of school, she managed to hit Mike Newton on the back of his head while in a game of volleyball. We didn't complain though. Anytime spent with Jasper and Edward were worth it.

We drove to the top of a hill that was just outside of Forks where we met Esme and the others. As this was obvious going to be a rough game, Bella and I were going to be staying with Esme and keeping track to see if they cheat or something.
"She thinks we cheat," Emmett said to us.
"I know you cheat," Esme answered.

As soon as the game began, we immediately understood why they needed a thunderstorm to play. Bella was clearly better at referring then I was. The whole time I was mesmerised by them playing. At one time, Emmett and Edward was running towards the ball and collided with each other creating a massive BANG!!!!!

Without the thunderstorm over Forks I'm pretty sure Charlie would have heard that even from up here. Alice served most of the time which was quite impressive if you ask me. She was super flexible even if she was a vampire it was impressive for me to see.

The game hadn't gone on to long when three vampires started walking out way. Two male and one female. As the approached us Edward and Jasper stood next to Bella and I while Emmett, Rosalie, Esme, Carlisle and Alice guarded around. They stopped right in front of us to hand us back out ball.

"I am Laurent and this is James and Victoria," one of them spoke in a rather charming French accent, "We thought maybe you would need a few more players."

Edward and Jasper knew exactly what the other vampire males intentions were. Of course their power had helped with that but it was obvious just by starring at our face. Bella and I were human and what lingers inside the tissue of a human? I'll tell you now. It's blood. The Cullen's way of life was different from other like them. The traditional human blood was their favourite meal and very rarely did you find a vampire willing to give that up.

Carlisle agreed to Laurent's request dis-missing me, Jasper, Bella and Edward. Quickly we ran to the car and started driving away. Before long, we had both realised the scent would lead him to Charlie and we began to beg. Finally, he gave in.
"Ten minutes," Edward demanded, "Grab everything you touch then meet us back here we're going to go to our house and then we're leaving."

His demand was firm but fair and Jasper had agreed with his every word. Our safety was their main priority. They only wanted to keep us safe and we agreed to the ten minute mark. As long as we could get our scent as far away from Charlie as possible.

The plan was that Bella and Edward had, had an argument and I was on her side while Jasper and Edward would seemingly try to reason with us. Charlie put up a fight until we told him the same thing Reneé had told him all those years ago.