The party

"Omg I mean my speech was amazing but you definitely topped that!" Jessica started talking to me as if we were friends.
Without answering I rolled my eyes and walked away. I didn't care if I was being rude she didn't deserve it. In stead, I walked over to the table of food set especially for me. Well I thought to myself at least they set out food I don't have to talk to anyone. Quickly, I started stuffing my face with cakes and chips and fries and well whatever type of food you could possibly think of but that was not to last.

Jaspers pov
"Hey Jas (y/n) is stuffing her face with food and...." Edward began before being interrupted by Alice, "It's true and she isn't planning on leaving you might want to grab her before she misses the party!"
I looked over and couldn't help but smile. If Alice and Edward weren't there I probably would have laughed as well. Quickly, I scurried over to get my fiancé to dance while Alice went to change the song to a slow dance though she didn't start it til we were on the dance floor.
"NO JASPER PLEASE I BEG YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!" (Y/n) screamed as I dragged her away from what seemed to be her true love..... the food table.
When I managed to get her to dance I whispered in her ear, "Wow I'm jealous you never react like that when we are being parted."
(Y/n) looked up into my eyes as if to say "If you weren't a vampire I would kill you" or "If I didn't love you I would kill you." She always got so sensitive about food it was kind of funny and cute. For a while she felt agitated that I had pulled her away but after using my power she managed to calm down.
"No fair," she said using a slight baby voice.
Gently, I smiled and kissed her forehead. The rest of the night was spent with my beautiful princess.