Proposal in hospital

My head was spinning a million miles per second and it took me a while to understand my surroundings. I had just awoken from my faint and at the other side of the bed was Jasper waiting for me to wake up. It was still light out and Jasper was in the same clothes that he was wearing underneath his graduation gown. Ugh I hadn't missed Alice's party.... unfortunately.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.
I didn't answer though I was alright I couldn't stop hearing Alice's voice in my head repeating "you should just get married"
"Alice.... what was she talking about?"
He sighed pulling out a small box and opening it to reveal a beautiful gold ring.
"I knew you would had rather me do this underneath the Eiffel Tower but the surprise is ruined I'm sorry for the time and place but will you marry me?"

My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. Many thoughts on how to answer him rushed in my head. Though I saw myself as a hopeless romantic marriage was not something I thought I would ever do. They were so beautiful but at the same time I was too awkward to stand in front of a bunch of people no matter how close and say my vowels.

"You won't ever be alone I promise."
My instincts was telling me to say no to getting married so young but I thought about it.
"What about changing me?"
"Let's make a deal 100% fair if you marry me I'll change you"
I agreed and went to hug him. The hug was quick as he was worried and he tucked me right back into the bed.
"Catch the flowers at Bella and Edward's wedding and we can get married next year enough time to make it perfect for you"
He kissed my forehead softly.
"Jas," I began, "If it's you waiting for me on the other end of the isle it will already be perfect"

The most beautiful smile grew on his face and his eyes glittered. He slid the ring onto my finger and kissed the back of my hand. My heart was racing for about 10 seconds. Jasper chuckled and I suddenly felt calm about it.
"Hey stop that," I joked.
"Stop what?" He teased back pretending to be puzzled.
"Using your power on me,"
We both smiled and couldn't stop starring each other in the eyes.

The silence was stopped by a fake cough.
"Uh.... Alice cancelled the part until next weekend for recovery time," he explained.
I couldn't help but roll my eyes. Of course she did. I really couldn't miss a party. Typical Alice but I guess that's why we love her.