Awake

Jasper's pov

We all moved back to Forks though I went to stay in Jacksonville with (y/n) for a bit. Renee and Phil seemed nice though I only ever saw them when they came to visit. Anxiously, I waited for her to wake up. It was torture. Watching her in that state and having to act more human then normal meaning I had to force dirt down my throat. That's what I called human food anyway.

Many times, I thought she was going to die. In the nick of time, the doctors managed to save her and day by day I started to give up on her. Everyday, I would call Alice and ask if she was going to survive.

"Jasper she will you just have to be patient," she would repeat on the daily but that was enough for me to wait an other day for my queen to wake up.

Often, I had heard that if you just keep talking to someone they will eventually wake up and so I repeatedly talked to her. None stop. Every single day.

"Hey (y/n). It's me Jasper. I know we haven't spoken in a while but if you just wake up, I'll hold you in my arms, hold your hand we can even go to see a movie or go shopping. Anything just to see you healthy again. I miss you so much and I know this is all my fault but baby please at least wake up for a second. Tell me that you love me tell me that you need me at least tell me goodbye before you leave me forever. I won't change you because if you do that would just be selfish and I just want to see you happy. With a smile as beautiful as yours all I will ever want is to see you happy but now... because of my own carelessness I have hurt you not only physically but also mentally. I had wishes of marrying you but now I only have wishes that you will wake up and everything can go back to normal.

Everyday my speech would change but I would always beg her to tell me goodbye at least one last time.

Though (y/n) looked so peaceful and beautiful I only hoped that she would wake up soon.

The door began to open and in came Alice with her new mate Tristan.
"How is she?" Alice asked.
I looked at her unconscious body and sighed. Tristan laid his muscly hand on my back for comfort.

Tristan was a code. That was what they were called anyway as they could pass secret messages through the mind and no one else would find out sorta like a code.

"We bought mountain lion," Tristan passed me the message and then gave me a cup so no one could see what inside.

Alice's PoV

I had never seen Jasper in a worser state as I had in those couple of months. Now that I had my mate I had a better thought of how he felt. If Tristan was in that bed I wouldn't know what I would do. We only stayed a couple of hours that day before leaving to go back home.

Jaspers PoV

The day she awoke I was going to give up for good. First I kisses her hand, then her forehead then her lips. After I headed for the door. Just before I left I heard a weak voice from behind.
"Jasper....?" She asked obviously confused.

I turned around to see her eyes slightly open. Quickly, I randomly over to her.
"(Y/n)! (Y/n)!" I cheered, "You're awake."

Weakly, she smiled and a tear rolled down her eye.
"I thought I would never see you again."
There was so many feelings both hers and mine but both very similar.

From that day, she got better and I fell more in love with her then ever. She was mine and I would never let her go again. If I did I wouldn't be able to cope. (Y/n) was my life and I was hers.