Practise

Y/n pov

"They were passing around Bella's scent...." Alice said wearily.
Jacobs jaw tightened but his eyes stayed the same, Edward walked closer to Bella and Jaspers hand intertwined with mine.
"Can you see who is leading the army?" Jasper asked.
Alice shook her head no.
"No but they must have met us before whoever it is knows that if they get Bella they also get y/n but they are playing with the blind spots of my visions....."
Playing with the blind spots and knows how close I am with my sister? How were they playing with the blind spots though?
"Wolves?" I asked only coming out with a word.
"Not possible our kind wouldn't allow it maybe through indecisiveness or...."
"A mask," Edward interrupted.
Jasper pulled me closer to his chest but kept looking at the others.
"Won't this bring the volturi here?" Tristan asked.
"We'll fight before they get the chance," Jasper spoke up, "Jacob if your in bring us your tribe and we can practice together."

The next day was practice.

Edwards pov
While everyone was fighting I walked over to Jasper to break the news to him about his fiancé.
"Um Jas there's no easy way to break it to you...... you're girlfriend she's an...." my voice turned into a whisper, "Otaku...."
Jaspers eyes widened and I could see fear in them.
"Mhm.... and she wants you to cosplay as Jihyun Kim while she cosplays Mc...." Jasper would have turned red if he was human.
"M...m...m...maybe th...this c..could be use to our ad...advantage," he stuttered on every word, "While they fight the newborns we could take Bella and y/n to anime con at least they will be far...."
I nodded then added, "I.... I heard there's one in Europe it will be for the whole week then...."

Suddenly, Alice cartwheeled over to us.
"Anime con hm? Good idea be sure to cosplay and send photos!" Alice teased.
I just want to fall to the floor and cry but I guess this was our best option.....

(Sorry if this goes a little of track I'm not really that into Twilight anymore so the best way to keep it interesting is to include other stuff that I like hopefully you don't mind I really want to finish this for you cause you all seem to love it so much)