Alice

Bella's PoV

Wearily, we went inside my house. Checking every single room there was. Before we got to far we saw who it was. Alice! I was overjoyed to see her, Alice on the other hand was more worried.
"Would you like to explain to me how you're still alive?" She asked firmly.

I wasn't sure on what to answer her. It was obvious she was talking about earlier today. In stead, she bought me into a tight hug then soon letting go and started to sniff the air.

"Gah what is that smell it stinks or wet dog and...." Alice was interrupted and Jacob walked into the room.
"Jacobs a... uh wolf," I told her.
Alice shook her head.
"Ugh Bella wolves aren't good company to have around," she advised.
"Speak for yourself!" Jacob snapped.

It was obvious there was high tension inside the room. Alice started heading for the door.
"Your not leaving... I mean you are coming back right?" I asked her.
She paused and looked behind.
"As soon as you put the dog out," she answered in a stubborn tone.

I sighed and sat down. Jacob looked at me concerned.
"One of your precious Cullens are back does that mean your going to stop being my best friend?"
Looking up, I saw his agitated facial expression. Again I sighed and shook my head.

The room was full of silence. Neither of us spoke to each other. Me.... I was awkward yet excited to see Alice again but Jake couldn't have been angrier.

Suddenly, the phone began to ring to which I then picked up hearing the familiar voice. Carlisle! I could tell what he wanted to talk to me about was one not meant for me and two really serious.

Alice sped walked all the way to the phone and snatched it out of my hands. Anxiously, I watched and listened to the slight muffles of the phone call.

Ten minutes passed and she looked up worriedly.
"What's wrong?!" I demanded.
"I... I.... It's Jasper and Edward.... they're going to to Volturi.... to die..." the words struggled to escape her but as soon as she was finished I grabbed my coat sliding it back on.

"You're not actually going are you?" Jacob asked even more annoyed then before.
Though I knew it would hurt him with jealousy I didn't have time to think about my options.
"If it was you in this situation I'd do the same," I answered.

He just stared back at my with the most shocked expression on his face which I ignored. After a few minutes, Jacob angrily stomped out of the house. When he left Alice started tugging at my arm to pull me out of the house.
"Come on Bella!" She exclaimed, "We haven't got much time!"