Vote

(Y/n) PoV

Soon we got back to Forks where au met a new member of the family. Tristan! Alice had met him while away and they were now mates.

We both started walking down the stairs with Jasper and Edward closely behind.
"Thank you for being here we have been thinking for a while and we know what we want but we also know how much we are asking for so the best way is through a vote," Bella explained.

Jasper tried to get me to change my mind but I managed to control it.
"Jasper!" I slightly hissed so that he would stop.

Bella continued.
"Alice?"
"I already consider both of you my sisters!"
"Tristan?"
"If Alice agrees then so do I."
"Carlisle?"
"Your already a part of the family."
"Esme?"
"You're already my daughters."
"Emmett?"
"It would be nice to have a bit more company around her."
"Rose?"
"You don't know what you're throwing away."

Rose was always against the idea but luckily we still won the vote.

"Someone's waiting outside for you," Edward suddenly told us.
Jasper nodded. We all went outside to see Jacob.
"Jacob!" We called running over to them.

"It's good to see you're well," Jacob said in a true but cold tone.
I nodded and smiled.
"It's great to be back to normal."

Jacobs eyes were angry. It was obvious he blamed Jasper for what happened but I gave him a dirty look back.
"What? It is all because of him," Jacob argued back to my dirty look.

Mad at what he said and knowing Jazz was still upset about it I grabbed Jaspers hand and guided him back indoors.
"What is his problem?!" I asked angrily.

He's always hated the Cullens for no reason. Maybe he was a wolf but it still didn't give him the right. The Cullens has tried to be as Civil as they could but the wolves were so impossible.

"Baby ignore him," I told Jasper as I leaned my head into him rock, hard abs. I felt his chest slightly move as if he had laughed a bit. I looked up towards Jasper as he looked down towards me. Click!

Quickly, I lifted my head to look over.
"I couldn't help it you were so cute," Alice fangirled.

To attempt at calming her down Tristan placed his hands on her hips. Slyly, I bought out my phone and took a picture. They both looked over and I used the same excuse as Alice. Both Tristan and Jasper rolled there eyes as if to call us impossible. We just giggled and the guys smiled.

A/n Happy endings are great but this isn't the end read on until the end