Chapter 02 - Classmates - part 01

Saturday, August 21, 1971.

Helena finishes packing and looks in the mirror to see if the makeup is good. Alicia is in her room.

"My friend, you are simply beautiful," smiled Alicia. "You are beautiful and you will surely win many hearts tonight at the pub.

"Alicia, I'm not you, blond, tall, blue-eyed, you look like a model, you succeed with the boys, I do not," Helena said, finishing lipstick on her lips.

"Do not be dramatic, Lena," Alicia smiled. "You're beautiful, my friend. You have your beauty and you attract more girls than I do. See your body, full of curves, you're beautiful and full stop.

Helena looked again at the mirror and watched her light green eyes , her straight black hair like the night and her light brown skin. Helena is the copy of your mother, Gilda.

Helena Leme Guedes was born on October 28, 1953, in Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil. His mother's name is Gilda Guedes. She is a biomedical and her father Carlos Guedes is a businessman.When they lived in Brazil, Carlos worked for a British food company, with branch in Curitiba. He was one of the managers and Gilda was already working in Biomedicine laboratories.Helena since childhood has always liked to take pictures and already attracted the attention for its beauty. Her parents gave her love and affection, but they also charged her a lot of study and at age eight she started learning to speak English.

At the beginning of 1968, they moved to London, because his father, Charles, had been chosen to be one of the managers of the food company in London at headquarters. They sold everything they had real estate in Curitiba and went to live in London, in the Kensington neighborhood, in a comfortable, large house with swimming pool. Two months later, Helena began studying at High School and her parents paid her a teen photography course. Helena began taking the photography course because she said that she was always in doubt about being a photographer or a biomedical. Helena had a fascination with biology and admired the work of her mother , who was already working in a large biomedical laboratory in London. At High School, Helena made great friendships with Alicia, Kevin and Lucy. Time passed and as she studied in High School she was enchanted by the subject of Biology and continued doing its course of photography. She finished her photography course, shortly before finishing high school. Helena finished high school with the best marks of the school, mainly in the subjects of Biology, Chemistry and Physics. Because of the final, very high marks she got, Helena got a scholarship to study biology at the Imperial College, which belongs to the University of London.Helena was very proud of herself and her parents were proud of her too. The girl thinks of being a future biomedical, like the mother. Meanwhile, during his three years in London, his father Carlos, in addition to doing well in the food business, still became a partner with one of his co-workers in a pub in Kensington, Rock and Roll bands are starting their musical career.

"Lena, it's already nine-thirty at night, so let 's go downstairs. My cousin Ryan is already waiting for us in the living room. "Alice smiled.

Helena took her bag and they went down to the living room of the house. Ryan chatted excitedly with Mr. Carlos and Mrs. Gilda. He commented on his PH D in Astrophysics and how much he is studying hard.

"That's right, young man, you study hard enough to have a great future," said Mr. Charles smiling. "Today in the pub, the band 's legendary drummer Roger Taylor and Queen , from his friend Brian, who is also student of Astrophysics?

"Excuse me, Mr. Carlos, and we're going to celebrate the birthday of John, the band's bass player on the spot," Ryan smiled.

- Ok, very well. I've already told my partner Luke that the entrance to my daughter, Lena is released. After all, she turns eighteen only in October. No alcohol, my daughter, "said Mr. Carlos.