Chapter 30 - Helena's Fairy Cake.

Helena started selling at Fairy Cake college to get some extra cash to help with the children's Christmas party at the orphanage where she volunteers. She had talked to the orphanage coordinator about it and she was very glad to know that Helena would do it, but she had not been told Roger. The weather was unsustainable between Helena and Roger in the orphanage and the two did not work together anymore in the orphanage, they worked separately and the orphanage coordinator was very sad, because, wanted the two to understand and do a beautiful volunteer work, but together . Still, Helena persuaded Freddie, Brian, and John to play the Christmas party at the orphanage for the children on December 19th. Of course Roger will play drums, though, he's pissed off with Helena. Her friends had understood that everything she did to Roger was on behalf of the sect, that she was obliged and for fear that something would happen to Roger, she had to accept everything and even elaborate a text that showed hatred for Roger.

As for the blonde, he could not forgive Helena, as much as he knew the brunette had been forced to do all that, to break up the friendship between them. Roger was also very angry, knowing that the president of the sect is in love with Helena.

"How could he be in love with Helen, and she's a scholarship?" Is this a nightmare? I do not settle for it, guys, "Roger said irritably to his friends. "I'm not satisfied that Helena convinced you and that everyone has forgiven you."

"Rog, please try to understand Helena's side," John said. "After the brunette's despair, I was penalized for her. She did not mean it, Rog.

"I agree with Deacy, dear Rog," Freddie said. "I do not think Helena is guilty. Damn, forgive the girl, I know you're suffering from all this, too.

"Forgive Helena, before it's too late, Rog," Brian said.

Roger ran a hand over his face, uneasy.

"Do you really hate her, dear Rog?" "If you hate Helena, the boys and I will say no more, but if you do not hate her, please try to talk to her and get her out of it, before it's really too late."

Roger looked at his friends and said nothing. He lit a cigarette and puffed, pensive, with a sad countenance.

Monday, December 04, 1972

At the time of college break, Helena sold her Fairy Cakes that were already successful and the students praised. It had many flavors and Helena did not know, but, Fairy Cake was Roger's favorite dessert.

Alan and Pamela were eating the Fairy Cake made by the brunette and offered to Roger.

"I'm not going to eat it," she said, "the blond with the wounded pride." The way she is, able to put poison in my Fairy Cake.

"Roger, please, stop that," Alan said. "Helena is selling her tasty Fairy Cakes and everyone praises it. Dessert is your favorite, try it. If you want I can buy it.

"Do you want to know something, my friend?" I'll buy it myself and see if it's tasty as everyone says, "Roger said.

Alan and Pamela accompanied Roger to Helena who sold the candy to several students. Roger stopped in front of the brunette. Helena looked at Roger and raised her eyebrows, hoping he would say something to her. Everyone expected him to say something to her.

- They talk so much about their Fairy Cake that it is tasty, that it has several flavors, that I am going to buy one and I want to see if it really is tasty or it is just talk of all the students. Roger said with a sarcastic smile.

"And what flavor do you want, Taylor?" I have chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, carrot with chocolate, orange - Said Helena looking at the blonde.

"I want chocolate strawberry, my favorite," Roger said authoritatively.

Helena handed it to him and Roger put the Fairy Cake money into the piggy bank Helena carried with her. The blonde tried the candy and smiled and everyone expected what he was going to say. Roger quickly ate the jam.

At that moment he puts another money into the safe and asks for another candy for Helena, this time for vanilla. And she gives it to him.

"Apparently you liked my Fairy Cake, did not you, Roger?" - Helena smiled.

- Fairy Cake is my favorite dessert and as much as I do not like the idea, but I must be honest with everyone and with you, I must confess that your Fairy Cake is the best I've had in my life, even today, better than my mother and my sister, "Roger said, looking at Helena.

Helena smiled.

"Thanks for the compliment, Taylor," she said nonchalantly.

"I just hope the two Fairy Cakes I ate are not poisoned," said the blonde teasingly. "After all, I bought two, because they are very tasty, and also because I want to help you, after all, you're a fellow student like me, but , you must be going through a financial crisis and I want to help you with my money, so you do not go hungry and I hope the other students will do this, help you stop starving yourself.

Roger's group was laughing sarcastically at Roger's remark to Helena. The brunette could not believe what she was hearing and she sighed deeply and took another Fairy Cake of strawberry and chocolate and held it in her hand.

"Thank you so much for buying two Fairy Cakes, Taylor, but you're mistaken," Helena said. "I'm not starving, darling, and if I had a financial problem, I would not be ashamed to sell Fairy Cake or food on the street. , is a decent job, just like any other. Shameful is you stealing on the street, stealing someone, but I do not think you understand much of character, do you?

This time, Helena's group applauded her.

"Going back to what I said, no my dear, this Fairy Cake money I'm selling is not for me, but for the children's Christmas party at the orphanage, which the coordinator and I had already talked to, and I told her who would sell the candy in college and she thanked him - Said Helena serious to Roger.

"But I did not know that," Roger said in surprise.

"I did not know, because I asked the coordinator not to talk to you, after all, working voluntarily in the same orphanage, but separately, incidentally, you are serving a judicial sentence for everything you did to Alan, for his inconsequential behavior and spoiled brat, real man, "Helena told him." Nothing that I talk to the coordinator at the orphanage interests you, okay?ANYTHING.

Roger was extremely ashamed of everything he said and Helena moved closer to Roger.

"And I'll give you a Fairy Cake for free, for buying two and having helped, even unknowingly, the orphanage's Christmas party for the children." She smiled sarcastically. "It's your favorite Fairy Cake, strawberry with chocolate."

At that moment, Helena messed Roger's face with the Strawberry and Chocolate Fairy Cake on the blond's face, and most laughed at him.

"Have a nice day, Taylor." Helen smiled victoriously at him as he pulled away from the blonde and Roger glared at her as he tried to wipe his face that was all dirty with strawberry, chocolate and whipped cream.