Chapter 21 - Helena's Birthday - Part 01

Saturday, October 28, 1972.

Today is Helena's 19th birthday. Since Helena and Roger have asked forgiveness from each other and have become friends, they have known each other very well, their tastes, customs, qualities, defects, and everyone was happy to know that they are friends now. Even back in college classes, all students were surprised that Helena and Roger teamed up to run for Student College for the Biology course at Imperial College. Helena is running as president and Roger as a vice - present. Both the Taylor gang and Helena's volunteer group have banded together, although there are people in both groups who still think this union is not the best thing, which should continue separately. This change did not please everyone. Alan and Pamela started dating and discovered the love between them and Helena and Roger were very happy and Pamela apologized to Helena for always having treated her badly as well. Pamela and Helena also became friends.

As for Josephine, she did not like this change from Roger, from her boyfriend to become Helena's friend. Josephine never liked Helena and used to love it when her boyfriend fought with Helena, but now knowing that Roger has become the friend of the brunette, Josephine is mad with anger.

It was past seven -thirty, and Roger had just had sex with Josephine in her rented apartment.

"Are you really going to celebrate Helen's birthday at her parents' house in the Kensington district?" Asked Josephine.

"Of course I will, Jo, even Helena invited you too, you know that, if you want to come with me, let's go to her birthday celebration," Roger said looking at his girlfriend. "The party starts at nine in the evening. Let's go.

"Of course I will not," Josephine said irritably. "Helen does not like me.

"Just like you've never liked her, without her doing anything to you." Helen wants a rapport with you, maybe even the two of you can be friends. After a year I realized how much Helena is a formidable girl. Glad I became her friend, Roger said.

"And I just hated it all," Josephine said angrily. "I do not wish you'd fallen for this girl's charms." She's no good, Roger.

"Stop talking nonsense, Jo," Roger said irritably. "Lena is an incredible girl, I should know her better, as I'm still getting to know her day by day and I've really been enchanted by her and our friendship has strengthened day by day. to day.

"Even Lena you're calling her now," Josephine said with hatred. "I can not stand this change, I can not stand all that."

"I'm sorry, but you'll have to get used to it," Roger said. "Well, I will not stop being Leninha's friend just because you want to.

In saying this, Roger provoked Josephine into a great rage, and the girl began to shout at him:

- GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT, NOW! GO AWAY. GO TO MEET YOUR GIRLFRIEND! I hate you and hate you for liking her. GO AWAY. GET OUT.

Roger shook his head in a negative mood and quickly changed his clothes. He picked up his documents and key from the car and left his girlfriend's apartment. Outside the building Roger got into his car, a light blue Morris Mini Minor, from the year 1968, and started the vehicle and started, singing tire, at high speed, towards the house of Helena's parents in the Kensington neighborhood . Helena, decided to make her birthday celebration at her parents' house.

They hired drink and food services to be served there. Almost half an hour later, Roger parked his car in front of Helena's parents' house and he was warmly welcomed by Mr. Carlos and Mrs. Gilda.

- I arrived earlier than planned, sorry. It's just that I was at my girlfriend's apartment and I've decided to come right now, "Roger told Helena's parents.