Chapter 15 - Social Work.

Monday, June 12, 1972.

After another day of college, Helena left Imperial College and gave Vivian a ride. Since Alan's trial, in which Pamela and Roger were cleared, Helena goes out of her way to get the drummer's apology, without success. As much as she does not like Roger, the brunette preaches for justice and she realized how unfair she was to him, but she would not give up on it all, sooner or later. After Helena left Vivian at her house, the brunette went home and took a shower and then prepared a quick lunch and then got into her car and headed for the orphanage, where she is doing social work. The orphanage is on the other side of town. Forty minutes later, Helena arrived at the orphanage. It was three o'clock in the afternoon.

"Good afternoon, my dear children," Helena smiled.

The children walked around Helena hugging and kissing her. Helena was very dear to the children.

"Aunt Helena this afternoon will tell you some interesting stories and we'll paint some comics, okay?" - Said the brunette smiling.

The minutes passed quickly and about half an hour after she was with the children playing, one of the coordinators of the orphanage, went to Helena who painted drawings with the children.

"I see you're having fun with the children, Helena," one of the coordinators smiled.

"I love children," Helena smiled. "In the future when I'm a mother, I want to have two children, a boy and a girl. All that's left is who will be the father. "Helena smiled at the woman.

- Surely your future husband will be beautiful as you and the baby will be very beautiful as you and your future husband - Smiled the coordinator Julia.

"Of course, I just do not know where my father's children are." Helen smiled playfully. "I noticed you came over here to run errands. Is everything okay, Mrs. Julia?

"It's all right, my dear. I just came to give excellent news - said the coordinator smiling - From today you will have another company to help her in social work, here in the orphanage.

- Oh really? - Asked Helen smiling - The more people committed to social work, the better the performance, a lot more people doing such a beautiful job. Please, call my newest social work aide.

The orphanage coordinator smiled and quickly left the room where Helena was and went to call the person.

"Children, you'll all know the newest helper from you to Helena, what do you think?" - He asked.

"I doubt he or she is more beautiful than you, Aunt Helena." You're the most beautiful girl in the world, "said the boy, named Peter.

Helena smiled at Peter and hugged him tightly. The boy has around s ete years and remembers Roger, for being blonde blue eyes. A short time later, the coordinator entered the room where Helena was.

"Helena, I want to introduce you, your new social work mate, his name is Roger," said the coordinator.

Helena and Roger looked at each other and Helena did not believe that Roger was there, in front of her and that he would be her new social worker. Roger was enough as classmate, now has to atur it does will there in the orphanage.

"Helena, what a surprise to find you here," Roger said, looking serious.

"I'll say the same for you, Roger. A big surprise. "Helena smiled disdainfully.

Helena then rubbed her face in defeat.