Chapter 33 - Brian and Helena.

Friday, June 26, 1973.

The band was finalizing the recording at Trident Studios and Helena took pictures of the band. The young woman was enjoying her work with the band. Brian, hav had finished his boyfriend with Chrissy because, according to him, he did not feel anything for her anymore and Roger also ended his relationship with Josephine, because he did not love her anymore. Only Freddie continued his courtship with Mary and John was still dating Veronica.

After another day of recording, Helena had breakfast with the boys because they recorded the album at dawn. They had coffee at Trident Studios' restaurant. After breakfast, the boys went to pick up their musical instruments from the recording studio and take them to the car. Helena was not with her car, she came riding with Roger. Helena also helped the boys with the instruments to take to the vehicles. A short time later, Helena entered the studio again, to load some pedestals and Brian was there. The young man accidentally knocked over a pedestal near Helena's feet.

"Helena, I'm sorry, did I hurt your foot?" The guitarist asked.

"No Bri, be calm, it's okay," Helena smiled at him.

At that moment, Brian came closer to Helena and looked into her green eyes and realized how much more beautiful her friend was.

"I can not control myself anymore," Brian said, looking at him. "He's stronger than I am.

"What are you saying, Bri?" Asked the brunette.

And at that moment Brian kissed Helen's lips affectionately and closed his eyes. Helena was taken by surprise and did not know how to act immediately and was paralyzed. Roger came into the studio to pick up the rest of the pedestals and saw Brian and Helena kissing. The blonde looked at the scene, surprised and made a big frown, uncomfortable with the scene he witnessed. At that moment, the blonde left the studio, quietly, quietly, and went to his car to wait for Helena.

Brian was still kissing Helena, on the lips, without the brunette returning the kiss, until she woke up from her reverie and pulled Brian out of her arms.

"Bri, what does that mean?" You are crazy? She asked indignantly.

"Helena, please forgive me, I could not control myself. I've been attracted to you for a long time, since I'd been dating Chrissy, but I've never missed her, much less with you, "Brian said." But since I'm single and you're single too, I could not control and I kissed you on the lips, please do not be mad at me, but I think I'm in love with you.

Helena listened to everything in surprise and ran her hand over her face in disbelief.

"Bri, I'm really, really sorry and I really like you, I have a great affection for you, but, I really like you, as a friend, just as a friend and I never want to deceive you, giving you false hopes of something that will not exist - Said Helena looking at him and touching his hands - And I will never be angry with you, because of this, Bri, I just want you to understand and respect my point of view, but, we can not be together Well, I do not love you , as a man, as a couple, do you understand me?

"I understand, and I respect your point of view, I'll do anything to get this feeling out of my heart, it will not be easy, but I will."

"If you want, I can walk away from you in the meantime," Helena said.

"Never, ever," Brian said, hugging her tightly. "We'll always be friends, friends, Lena, and I need you in my life."

Helena smiled at Brian and kissed him on the cheek.

"I need you in my life too, my friend," the brunette said to him and they both smiled.

As Helena stepped into Roger's car, the radio was on and began playing John Lennon's Jealous Guy. Helena sat in the passenger seat of the car. Roger was in the driver's seat, sitting pensively.

"Everything all right, my friend?" Helena asked, looking at the blonde.

Roger looked at Helena silently and nodded thoughtfully and started the car and started out singing tire. Lennon's song continued to play on the radio.

"Rog, can you drive slower?" I do not want another accident with you and I together, can you tell me what's going on, okay? I want to know? I made you something? Asked the brunette.

Roger controlled himself, not to swear or scream, but he was jealous of having seen the kiss between Brian and Helena.

"I'm like Lennon, about the Jealous Guy song," Roger said looking at Helena. "I'm jealous, very jealous of you.

- But why, Rog? Why are you jealous of me? - Helena asked smiling without understanding - I do not understand my friend.

Roger ran a hand over his face and held the steering wheel tight, without saying anything.

"Now you started and I want to know, Rog," Helena said, looking at him more seriously. "I have the right to know that.

Roger stopped the car at a red light. It was cold in London, but the sunshine illuminated the city.

"I'm jealous because I saw you with Brian." I saw the two of you kissing, Helena. "Roger looked at her.

Helena blushed, looking at Roger.

"Why did not the two of them tell me they're in love together?" Wow, Brian's like he's my brother and he omitted it for me. And you did not tell me either, "Roger commented a little annoyed and annoyed." Were they even together when Brian was with Chrissy? "

At that moment the signal opened and Roger sped off with the car.

"Rog, it's nothing like that," Helena said, glancing at him as he drove. "Brian kissed me in surprise, saying that he's been attracted to me for a while since he was with Chrissy. He thinks he's in love with me, I'm not in love with him and I do not reciprocate Bri's kiss. I was only taken by surprise and did not know what to do at the moment, but after a few moments, I realized what he had done and said that Bri will have me only my friendship, that I really like him, but, as a friend .

- You are telling the truth? Asked the blonde, looking quickly.

"Of course, Rog," Helena said. "If you have any questions, you can even ask Bri. I will not go away from him, but we will be just friends and he said he will do anything to get the feeling of love he has for me, in his heart. I'm telling the truth, Rog.

Roger sighed as he drove and said nothing. A short time later, he stopped his car in front of Helena's parents' house and hugged her tightly and kissed her cheek and stroked her hair.

"I confess I was very jealous, because I thought Bri and you both might be together," Roger said, looking at her.

"But if I were with him, would I have a problem?" Asked the brunette, raising her eyebrow and smiled, looking at her friend.

"I do not know, Lena, I just know that I'm jealous of you and I do not know why," said the blonde looking at him. "I hate being jealous, but I'm feeling it now.

Helena smiled at Roger and kissed him on the cheek and stroked his long blond hair and face.

"No need for jealousy, my favorite drummer." She smiled at him.

Roger smiled down at her and kissed her cheek.

"You're too beautiful, Lena." He smiled at her.

"You're too beautiful, Rog," Helena told him.

To be continued.