Chapter 37 - The Danger - Part 01

May, 1973

The month of May had arrived and Helena and Roger had taken to family, friends, and college colleagues who were dating. Brian who had not yet completely forgotten Helena is upset about the situation and felt betrayed by her best friend and Helena. According to him, Helena had not stayed with him since he was watching Roger. Brian stopped talking to Helena and Roger and the mood in the band was tense.

"My love, if you want, you can take time in the courtship, until things between Bri and you calm down, I do not want to harm the band," Helena said, totally worried.

"Leninha, please do not say this or joking," Roger said, rubbing his face with his hand. "I do not want to stay away from you, my love, please do not say it any more.

"I'm sorry, my love, but I'm upset about this situation," Helena said, looking at her boyfriend.

Roger hugged Helena and kissed her lips.

"My kitty, all of this will return to normal. Bri is upset now, but he'll be back to talk to me and you too soon. He adores you and no matter how he and I are not talking to you in the band right now, it will not disturb anything. The band is bigger than all of this and we are in search of the success of the band - Said Roger.

"I'll take my kitten," Helena said, hugging Roger. "I do not want to ruin the band and be the pivot of friendship, a friendship so beautiful between Bri and you, I do not want to.

"And you will not be my princess," Roger said, looking at Helena. "It will not be my love, do not worry.

Helena and Roger kissed one more time.

Friday, May 25, 1973.

At the break, Helena and Roger were talking in the courtyard, with Vivian and Alan and Pamela talking about college matters and the work of the Student Guild. Helena and Roger, were now seen in their groups as the couple who came to change the course of Biology, therefore, they are fighting for many improvements in the course, which is already good.

Roger kisses Helena and says she goes to the bathroom, but she's coming back. As soon as he entered the bathroom, there was no one. When Roger was already washing his hands to get out of the bathroom, two students entered, who were not hooded. One of them throws a cloth over Roger's nose, which was sleepy. Roger quickly loses his senses, and the two students quickly remove him to avoid suspicion.

Helena realized that Roger was slow to return.

"Rog is coming back," the brunette said.

At that moment someone threw up envelopes with the sect to Helena and they all fell to the ground.

"Sect sayings," said Pamela, who was frightened.

Everyone tried to see who threw the paper upstairs, without success. Alan even went upstairs to see if there was any suspicious student and Helena took the papers nervously.

"What's written on the paper, Lena?" - Vivian said.

Helena took the first paper and read it silently and she looked frightened and at that moment Alan came back.

"I could not see anyone suspicious," the young man said, looking at Helena. "Lena, what does the paper say?"

- The first paper says that they took Rog and they will kill him, they will throw it from the roof of the college - Helena said scared - And the second paper says that only I can prevent this, that I should go to meet them and me hand over to the president of the sect, which will be near the entrance of the college upstairs. He wants me, he wants to own me and only then will he free Roger.

Vivian and Pamela held a hand to their mouths and Alan put his hand over his face and took the papers from Helena.

"Come with me," Alan said, and they all headed for the coordination and rectory.

They explained everything to the rector and the coordination what is happening.

- Do we have to draw for you to realize that the sect exists and settled in this institution? Roger disappeared, "Alan said nervously.

Something must be done. My boyfriend is in danger, "Helena said.

At that moment student Louis, Roger's colleague, enters and says that two hooded people threaten to throw Roger off the roof.

- My God! My boyfriend is really in danger - Said Helena about to cry - Do something.

"We'll call the police now!" - said the rector.

Helena walks out of the room with her colleagues.

"Where are you going, Lena?" Alan asked .

"I'm going to save my boyfriend," said the brunette. "I'm going to surrender to the president of the sect, I'll surrender to him, to save my love."

Helena runs into a large hallway and her friends run after her, trying to stop her from doing something.

To be continued.