Chapter 31 - The silver chain.

Tuesday, December 19, 1972.

Helena and Roger are already on vacation in college and now it's eight o'clock and they're having the Christmas party for the kids at the orphanage. Freddie, Brian, Roger and John are singing and playing Christmas songs for children. Helena has the help of Clare, Mary, Veronica, Chrissy, her friend Alicia and Lucy, as well as Kevin and Ryan.

While the band performed the children were together the girls and ate popcorn and hot dogs. Helena took some pictures of the band and then sits on the chairs next to the kids and tomorrow at the Marquee Club she will do the same thing, take lots of pictures.

"It's hard to see a genuine and genuine smile on you and my brother, Helena, it's very difficult," Clare said, looking at Helena.

"What do you mean, Clare?" I'm fine, the one who is not well is his brother, Taylor, who does everything wrong - Said Helena with Peter on her lap.

"We'll talk later, Lena." Clare smiled. "My brother is only hurt with you, but he never hated you and I want to talk to you about the QUEEN fan club as well.

- Ok - Said Helena looking at the band.

At the end of the presentation of QUEEN, the little girl Grace goes towards Roger and embraces him hard and the blonde takes the little girl in the lap and fills her with kisses and Helena observes the love and love of Roger with the girl. Meanwhile, Peter is eating popcorn and Helena gives him a glass of orange juice.

"I wanted soda," said the boy.

- My love, we do not have soda, children, as you are good to take juice, which is much healthier. Soda gives a pet tooth, do you want it? That pets show up on their beautiful teeth? Helena asked.

Peter shook his head and Helena smiled.

"Then take the orange juice, which is healthy, my prince." She smiled at the young woman stroking Ryan's hair.

"Will you be here on Christmas Day?" Asked the boy.

"Yes, this year I'll be here, on Christmas Day, after lunch, to deliver gifts for the children, along with Santa. This year, I'll be spending Christmas in London and visiting you here, "smiled Helena.

Roger came up with Grace in his lap and the blonde put the girl to the ground and she went to Peter to play. Helena and Roger look at each other.

"I owe you an apology," said the blonde looking at her. "About the Fairy Cake she'd been selling in college in the last few weeks to raise money for the children's party and to buy food for their Christmas dinner here. Excuse me.

Helena looked at Roger and remained silent and turned away from the blonde. Roger looked away and he sighed.

Helena went to the big table and grabbed a glass of juice for her and prepared a hot dog.

"Helena, wait, before I forget," Clare said.

"You wanted to talk to me, did not you, Clare?" - Helena said finishing the hot dog.

"Yes, my dear friend," Clare smiled. "Tomorrow at the Marquee Club show there will be two friends of Roger, from Truro, who studied with him at the Truro School. Sue and Pattie Johnson, they are sisters and accompany my brother's musical walk since the time of The Reactions.

"Cool," Helena said, taking a bite of the hot dog and sipping her orange juice.

"The two of you will talk to me about the QUEEN fan club, to really found out," smiled Clare. "And I told you about them, how much you're a fan of the boys, and even take pictures of them.

"I can not believe you commented on me, for them," Helena said in surprise. "Clare, I confess I do not know if it's a good idea for me to join the QUEEN fan club foundation. Your brother hates me.

"But QUEEN is not just my brother." Clare smiled as she looked at her brother Roger talking to the boys.

At that moment Clare took a silver chain from the pocket of her trousers and showed Helena. Helena had seen that it was the silver chain that Roger had given her on her birthday, but that the brunette took it from her neck in fury and threw it to the ground, broken.

"You know that chain, do not you?" - She smiled Clare - She has been restored, my brother has ordered it and the pendant with their names is still here.

Helena had seen that it really was everything as before. The brunette continued eating her hot Dog and shook her head.

"I bet he'll sell this silver chain, to get some money, for sure," Helena said.

"My brother will not do that, Lena," Clare said, smiling. "I saw the restored chain in his bed today before we came here. He does not know that I caught the chain and that I'm showing you.I'm sure he'll give it to you, after all it belongs to you.

"It belongs to me, it does not belong," Helena said scornfully, eating her lunch.

"Well, I'm sure he'll deliver it to you soon," smiled Clare. "My brother is in pain, he has not forgiven her yet, but Roger is very sad. And when he goes after you, please forgive my brother's stubborn and loving, Lena, please do not get any more confusion.

Helena looked at Roger who was chatting and playing with the children. Helena smiled weakly at Clare, thoughtful about what she should do.