Chapter 27 - Clarifications - Part 01.

Saturday, November 11, 1972.

Roger was in his apartment, in his room, playing his guitar. His mother Winifred and her sister Clare finished their lunch. Roger was recovering from the car accident and there were still some scratches on the body of the glass shrapnel, but the young man was well already, for he had not been left with a sequel. He played his guitar and sang Here Comes The Sun, by The Beatles. As much as Roger was hurt and downcast, he should move on. The boy had already put it in his mind that from now on, Helen had actually become his enemy at Imperial College and to be Helena's classmate, it was a torment, a hell. A short time later, Clare appeared in her brother's room and sat on her bed beside her brother.

"Lunch is ready," she said, running her hand through his brother's hair and Roger smiled at her.

"Thank you for Mom and you take care of me," he said and kissed his younger sister's face.

"Mom and I love you very much," Clare smiled at him beautifully.

"I love you too," Roger smiled at her.

The blonde put his guitar on the bed and went to the kitchen and had lunch with his sister and his mother. After lunch, Winifred and Clare were cleaning the kitchen and long afterwards, Roger's mother went into her room.

"Son, if I want, I can stay with you in London for another week. I'm calling right now for my work in Truro, and I said I'm taking care of you, still, "Winifred said.

Roger was lying on his mother's lap and smiled at her.

"Mom, do not worry, I'm fine. - The boy said - Monday, I go back to college and my normal life. Clare is here with me, if I need anything, she will help me. Next week, I'll be back with my car.You can ask Trevor to pick you up tomorrow afternoon.

"You look good physically, but your heart is hurt," Winifred said.

Roger sighed and closed his eyes.

"The heart will eventually heal. It's hard for you to overcome a disappointment in friendship, Mama, "Roger said.

"This girl who does not appear in front of me, I can kill her, for everything I said to you," Winifred commented on his son's hair and Roger opened his eyes to look at his mother.

"Do not waste your time on Helena. She does not deserve anything that comes from us. She's a zero on the left, an unscrupulous girl.

"Mom, we have to go grocery shopping," Clare said. "I already called a cab. Rog, promise you'll be okay while Mom and I will shop?

"Yes. I promise I'll be fine." I will not leave here, I will not do anything wrong, my sister. "Roger smiled.

Clare kissed his brother's face, and Winifred kissed his son's face.

"While they're both going to the grocery store, I'll study a little more for the college exams that are coming up and study the subject Alan copied for me in college over the course of the week. Roger said.

Five minutes later, Winifred and Clare left the apartment and into the taxi, toward the supermarket. Fifteen minutes later, the intercom rang. Roger got up slowly, still feeling some pain in his body and walked slowly toward the device. The porter of the building said that his friend John Deacon was with his girlfriend Veronica, to visit him and that there was another person with him, by name, Mary, Freddie's girlfriend.

Roger authorized the ascent of the three young men and he went towards the door of the apartment and three minutes later, the bell rang and Roger saw in the magic eye, John and Veronica. The blond drummer opened the door and saw the couple of friends and greeted them happily and smiling. After he greeted the couple of friends, Veronica called the other girl who was missing, who was on the other side of the door and she appeared. The girl was not Mary, the girl was Helena. When Roger saw her, his smile quickly fell apart, and there was a frown and pain in the room.

"What is this heartless bitch doing here?" The blonde asked a little loudly and Veronica pulled Helena into the apartment and closed the door.

Helena looked at Roger with a start.

- You still have not answered: What does this heartless bitch do here? Roger asked, going to the living room and sat down on the couch, rubbing his face with his hand.

"Rog, please, before you make any scandal, Helen must tell you something very serious," said John.

- What's Deacy? That she hates me? Who I am? Who wanted my death in the car accident? - Roger asked completely annoyed - This girl is not welcome in my apartment, please go away with her, or else, she leaves alone.

"Rog, please, no matter how hurt you are with Helena, please listen to her, she needs to talk to you," Veronica said.

"You either go with her now, or she's going away by herself, you choose," Roger said, rising again toward the exit door to open it for Helena to leave.

Helena watched him with tears in her eyes.

"Please go away, or will I have to call the porter, the building syndicate?" - Roger asked - I do not want confusion, but, also, I do not want to speak with you, there is nothing more to be said, cruel girl, false, hypocrite, damn.

"Stop calling me that," Helena said, irritated with tears in her eyes.

"You're still a victim." She grinned sheepishly at Roger. "You're a heartless bitch, Helena.

"Stop calling me a heartless bitch, Roger," said the desperate brunette, looking at the blonde.

"But that's what you are," said Roger hurt. "Damn, you humiliated me and still want to be the right one in the discussion?"

"I did all this at the behest of the sect, that's the truth. I told John and Veronica everything. All I did was at the behest of the accursed sect, for they threatened me, they threatened you, "Helena said desperately. "That's why I was forced to humiliate you, Roger.

Roger looked at her suspiciously, not knowing whether or not to believe the brunette.

"Helena speaks the truth, Roger," Veronica said. "A lot of things have happened and you need to know.

"Please, Rog, talk to Helena and listen to what she has to say," John asked, looking at his friend.

Tears ran down Helena's eyes and Roger watched her.

"Deacy and Veronica, please wait here in the living room, please feel free, okay?" - Roger said and the couple of friends agreed.

Helena looked at Roger sadly and the blonde looked at her with mystery and with disdain as well. And he pulled Helena's arm and two headed for Roger's room. The blonde closed the door and motioned for Helena to sit on his bed. Helena sat on the bed and Roger leaned against the door with his arms folded.

"Now you'll explain all this shit, okay?" Roger said bitterly.