Chapter 13 - The truth always appears. / Moral damages.

It had been almost a month since the accident with Alan, and everything was still mysterious. He was still in an induced coma and the police unsuccessfully could not find any more traces of the accident. Meanwhile, Helena, on days when she did not do photographic work at the music magazine, she was helping volunteer work in an orphanage. She usually went in the evenings, usually twice a week. Helena would tell stories to the children, draw with them, play games, and everyone liked her. As for Roger, Hilton and Pamela, they continued to go to college, usually studying, and Roger was still rehearsing with the band because in July they re-recorded their first album at Trident Studios. But the blond man never slept with a clear conscience since what happened to Alan. Roger felt like a complete trash and occasionally cried, desperate. His sister, Clare already knew all that had happened and she quarreled with him. But then said he will be next to him. Roger and Clare live together in a rented apartment in the Richmond neighborhood near the River Thames. Josephine, his girlfriend also supported him, saying that he will be with him. Only his mother, Winifred, still did not know what was going on.

Friday, May 19, 1972.

It was the last day of college class. Helena and Roger were in the classroom, taking Chemistry. Helena feels a little trouble with the story and the evidence will be soon. At the end of the class, the teacher said:

"I have good news for you. Student Alan woke up from the induced coma this morning and soon he will be back to college.

Helena and Vivian smiled at the news, even Roger, too, but the blonde was already afraid of what was to come.

"What excellent news, Professor," Helena said, smiling. "I hope the next few days, if the visitors are cleared, I'd like to visit Alan at the hospital."

"Alan will be staying in the hospital for a few more days, I believe the visits will be cleared from tomorrow. He will take exams today to see if everything is okay with him. I'll leave the hospital address here and phone you to call and get information about him. "

All the students wrote down the address. Pamela and Hilton were pensive.

After all the students were leaving the classroom, Helena approached Roger by touching him on his arm.

"So Roger, are you ready?" Yeah, I'm sure Alan will say you're the one to blame for everything. You deserve to be arrested, you are an inconsequential, a marginal, a vagabond, "Helena said with anger and revulsion. The truth always appears, dearly and surely, it will appear.

The students again approached to see the new discussion between them.

"You have no right to say all this about me, Helena. And do you know why? Roger said in disgust.

"Why, Roger?" Helena laughed wryly.

- WHY YOU'LL HAVE TO PROVIDE ALL THAT YOU'RE SAYING, FUCK - Roger shouted patiently pointing his index finger towards Helena - I CAN HAVE DEFECTIVE INUMEROS, GIRL, BUT I'M NOT MARGINAL, BUMPER AND I'M NOT GUILTY BY WHAT HAPPENED WITH ALAN. AND IF THEY ONCE YOU BITE ME EVEN WITHOUT PROOFS, I WILL MAKE A BULLETIN OF OCCURRENCE AGAINST YOU, FOR MORAL DAMAGES AND FALSE WITNESSES, DO YOU HEAR? AND AFTER REALLY I'LL SPREAD THE TRUTH IN HIS FACE, THAT I'M INNOCENT, STUPID GIRL.

Helena did not expect Roger's nervous reaction and was frightened by it and was silent watching him.

"The message is given," said the totally upset blonde, leaving the presence of all who were there, following the discussion between Helena and him.

- L ena you better not pick up heavy on words with Roger. - Vivian said looking at her friend, hugging her - I feel that Roger is innocent.

Helena looked once more at Roger, who would come out under Imperial College.

To be continued.