Chapter 07 - Tell us the truth, Brian.

Sunday, November 21, 1971.

Helena invited Brian and Roger to have lunch at her house. She prepared lunch next to her mother Gilda. Helena would never have thought Roger would ever have lunch at her house, but it was the way she found Roger and she talked to Brian about the sect.

About one o'clock in the afternoon, Brian and Roger arrived at the home of Helena's parents. And they were welcomed by Carlos and Gilda. Carlos talked to the boys while Helena and Gilda finished preparing lunch. As soon as lunch was served, everyone had lunch together, talking amicably. Helena did not want to show her parents that she and Roger are defects. Brian and Roger praised their lunch and Gilda said that Helena prepared most of the food and Roger looked at the brunette and smirked. The brunette looked at him irritably and snorted, without her parents noticing. Brian was just laughing at the situation. After lunch, Gilda said she would clean the kitchen and told Helena to talk to her friends in the living room. Carlos, your father, went to the bedroom.

Helena, Brian, and Roger went into the living room and sat down on the couch.

"You're even controlling the great dislike of each other," Brian smiled. "You two are in control."

"Deep down, Helena does not hate me," Roger smiled convinced. "She only makes charm, pretending she hates me.

"Of course I hate you, Taylor, but, here I really have to control myself, because I do not want to show my parents that we are big losers - Helena said looking at the blonde - And more: If we are controlling ourselves like this is by something very important, something much bigger and that Brian sure will help us.

Brian looked at the two of them and did not know what was happening.

"You are very mysterious. What's going on for the two of you to book me on Sunday? The guitarist asked.

"Bri, what we'll talk to you about now, please tell us the truth, what do you know, my brother?" Roger said looking at the guitarist.

"Bri, and you must promise this matter will only be between us, please," Helena said.

"I promise it will only be between the three of us," Brian said. "And I promise I'll just tell the truth, which I know for real, if I know, I do not know what it's all about." Please, come on, mister, and tell me what's going on.

Helena and Roger sighed and looked at each other.

"All right, we'll talk," Helena said softly, so her mother could not hear. "Bri, yesterday in the college library, Roger and I heard something very serious and received a mysterious envelope with a card with a black background and a white hand . What does that mean?

Brian's eyes widened at Helen and Roger.

"Because of your reaction, you sure know what we're talking about, right Bri?" Take my brother, "Roger said.

Brian ran a hand over his worried face.

"Why did not you tell us before, Bri, as soon as Taylor and I started college?" Helena asked.

"Please, stop calling me Taylor, I do not like it, Helena," Roger said.

- It's Taylor for me, okay? And let's wait for our friend's answer. "Helena said looking at Roger with disdain.

The blonde snorted in anger.

"I did not say anything to you before, because I was afraid you'd give up studying, you'd be afraid of all the dangers and you would not want the scholarship any more," Brian said.

"Well, you made a mistake, Bri, I'll never give up." I'm not afraid to face this goddamn sect, it might be that your friend is afraid. "Helena smiled wryly at Roger and the blonde shook his head.

"Maybe you're scared, are not you?" And you pretend you're not afraid, are you, Helena? You do not fool me, "Roger said scornfully.

"I'm not afraid to face brainless students like you, Taylor," Helena laughed. "They are devoid of brains, like you.

"Come on, please," Brian said. "You did not call me to see the two of you, right?" You now know that I have knowledge of the sect at Imperial College. What else do you want to know?

"We want to know if at any time while you were studying Physics, if you were threatened by the sect, Bri," Helena said. "After all, you were a scholarship student.

"He's still a student," Roger said. "So tell us Bri, did you get any kind of threat while studying for a bachelor's degree in Physics?"

"I got it," Brian said. "I got several letters from them and twice, I picked up at Imperial College when I left the institution for a group of students in masks and black robes. They managed to escape and threw only the sect's card, saying that if I did not give up studying at Imperial College they would not leave me alone. Twice I got it, I talked to the coordination and rectory, and they did not find out. They said they had been students from outside Imperial College. They do not believe in the sect.

- I can not believe this. - Roger said - Now I remembered that twice, I saw your face purple and you said that it had struck your face, being that in fact they had struck at you.

"Exactly Rog," Brian said, looking embarrassed at his friend. "The sect still managed to ruin some of the physics books I'd bought and paid for dearly, they'd hurt me in college grades, because one of them stole the bulletins and tampered with the grades of the scholarship students, but then the teachers managed to fix it.

Roger and Helen listened to everything open-mouthed.

"Still, I won the sect during my graduation," Brian said. "Since I started PHD in Astrophysics, I have received no threats, but I think at any moment they will again torment me.

Helena then hugged Brian and the guitarist hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead and stroked her hair. Roger watched the affectionate embrace between Helena and Brian, in silence, a little frowning, without Helena and Brian noticing.

"Surely my friend, they will not leave you alone." They will come after you, again. Unfortunately it's the reality - Said Helena.

- I know Lena - said Brian - Both Rog s how much you should be alert to any strange thing at Imperial College. If someone sends an anonymous note to go alone, they will not. For they will not rest until we are defeated. Rog and you are already marked for them.

"Well, I swear I'll find out the students who are a part of this sect, Bri, and I'll file a complaint with the police." They will be arrested and certainly the coordination and rectory of Imperial College will have to do something against the sect. This group can no longer terrorize fellow students, can not - Helena said.

"And I'll also help Leninha find out who these outcasts are," Roger said smiling, looking at Brian and Helena.

Brian smiled as he saw the two friends about to kill each other.

"And I'll help you," Brian said. "From today, we'll be looking out for anything at Imperial College.

To be continued.