Chapter 23 - The plan of the sect.

Friday, November 03, 1972.

Seven in the morning.

There is a group of about twenty students who are part of the sect and are gathered in a more hidden room of Imperial College. They are hooded. In fact, nobody knows anyone there, does not know who is part of the sect, only know each other through voices, yet they change the way they talk sometimes so they are not even known by voices. Only the president of the sect knows who the people are in the group. The president had scheduled this meeting to give a message to the group.

"It's good that everyone is present," said the president of the sect. And I have marked this extraordinary meeting to inform everyone that we should act. From the beginning I said that you would not hurt Helena, after all, even though she was a scholarship student, I fell in love with her. I'm completely in love with her and I do not know what to do. I know I made a big mistake in falling in love with a damn scholar, but she conquers everyone with her beauty and charisma. But now it will be time for you to act against it.

"Act against Helena, the girl you're passionate about?" Asked one of the people in the sect.

"Exactly," the President said. "We'll actually give her a little fright." What's pissing me off is that she became friends with Roger Meddows Taylor. The two who hated each other now are friends and I can not admit it. Roger is a worm that needs to be crushed and I already know what we'll do to scare Helena first and ruin her friendship with Roger because I feel jealous of the two of them together. I do not want to see Helena along with Roger, smiling all over the place and the two talking. I can not stand it anymore, I'm not.

The others were silent, while the president of the sect complained deeply about the friendship between Helena and Roger.

Meanwhile, Roger honked in front of Helena's parents' house. The young brunette left immediately and got into her friend's car and kissed him on the cheek. Helena and Roger combined each day of the week to give the other a ride. The day before, it was Helena who gave Roger a ride with her car and today is the day of the blond to hitch her friend. He dashed off with the vehicle, startling her friend a little.

"Rog, slow down, you do not have to run so much," Helena said, holding onto the bench and smiling a little frightened.

"We're a little late, Lena, I need to accelerate a bit more, so you better hold on." Roger smiled, accelerating the vehicle further.

"Rog, you kill me at any moment. Taking a ride with you is an adventure. Please, I want to get to college alive and then get home, live, "Helena said.

"Lena, do not be too afraid," Roger smiled. "We'll be fine, okay?" Have confidence in me. Last year I took an offensive and defensive driving course for karting and racing cars. You can trust me as a pilot.

Helena made the sign of the cross and Roger smiled even more.

"If you kill me, I swear I'll show up at night in your room and take you with me, Rog," Helena said.

"Any day I go kart or car, I'll invite you, you'll be my copilot, agreed." The blonde smiled at the brunette.

Helena just shook her head, agreeing with her friend's madness.

- Leninha, I'm not putting up with anxiety and happiness and I need to talk to you something I learned last night that the boys and I already knew - she said Roger stopping the car at a red light.

"Well, now tell me everything, because I want to know," she said, smiling.

- The boys and I heard from Trident Studios that we will be performing at the Marquee Club on December 20th - Roger smiled at Helena - My friend, I'm very happy. It will be a great opportunity to show our talent to many more people.

Helena smiled at him and hugged him to the side.

- Rog, congratulations to the band, congratulations to you, after all, you are so talented, it is time for the band's talent to be recognized everywhere, in the UK, in the world. - She smiled at her - I am very happy and Count on me, for me to publicize the band's presentation, in the college newspaper and we can even prepare promotional pamphlets as well.

"We can really see that, Leninha," Roger smiled at her friend.

Meanwhile, the sect is still meeting, talking and deciding what will be done to give Helena a scare.

"Pay attention to what you have to do," said the president of the sect. "If you do something wrong, putting Helen's life at risk, you will pay with your life."

At that moment, everyone listened attentively to what they would have to do and on that very day, to scare Helena and put the plan of the sect into practice without error.