Chapter 38 - The Danger - Part 02

Roger had been taken away by two young men as they played sleepy on the drummer. When Roger woke up he was in a room full of boxes, which exists at Imperial College.

- Where am I? Asked the drummer.

"You're talking to me, the president of the sect," said a student, entering the room where Roger was.

The boy had a hood covering his face and Roger was looking at him.

"Why do not you show your face, coward?" Do not you accept my courtship with Helena, you bastard? Well, I say Lena and I love each other a lot, "said the nervous drummer.

The president of the sect smiled sarcastically.

"I know how much you love each other, so I'll find a way to end this romance," the boy said. "Helen will be mine. I'll threaten to kill you, throw you off the roof of Imperial College, and that will not happen unless Helen stays with me if she hands her beautiful body to me.

"Fucker, then, I'd rather die than see my girlfriend giving herself to you, miserable." Leninha will never give herself to you. Leninha, my love, do not surrender to him, I'd rather die. Roger said.

The student smiled and took off his hood.

"Now you see who I am," said the boy, revealing himself.

Roger looked at him in disbelief.

- You? Are you the president of the sect? The blonde asked.

"Exactly," he told Roger. "I'm in love with your girlfriend and she'll be mine, Roger and you go to hell.

"I'm going to break your face," Roger said with his hand and legs tied.

"You will not, Roger. You can take him to the roof and I'll wait for Helena here, after all this time she's already received the message - said the president of the sect.

"DO NOT DELIVER IT, DO NOT DO IT, LENINHA, DO NOT DO THIS MY LOVE," Roger cried in despair.

A short time later, Helena met the president of the sect and, seeing who the president of the sect was, was astonished.

- I was waiting for you. The young man smiled at Helena.

- Kraus? Are you the president of the sect? Asked the brunette indignantly.

"It's me," said Kraus, smiling. "And you'll be mine, Helena. Give yourself to me and Roger will be spared. If you give yourself to me, your boyfriend will be free, but surely he will never forgive you for giving yourself up to me.

"Please do not do anything to my boyfriend," Helena said desperately.

"It will all depend on you, my dear," said Kraus. "Be mine, my goddess, I have always been crazy about you, but you never gave me importance and it makes me mad and I fight with myself, because you are a scholarship holder and you should never have me passionate about a scholarship, but you are different, Leninha. Stay with me, it will all depend on you.

"Well, I'll give myself to you, but give Roger a call, now," Helena said.

"None of this, you will surrender yourself to me, give your beautiful body, Leninha," said Kraus.

Helena takes a deep breath and sees no alternative but to surrender to Kraus and while Roger was on the roof with two hooded students and the police had already arrived and students in the courtyard asked not to hurt the blonde.

"We're just waiting on orders from our boss. If you get loose, it's probably because Helena gave her body to our boss, "one of the hooded men said.

"If she does not give herself to him, then you will be killed," said the other student.

"Well, I prefer death, on both occasions Leninha can not surrender to the Kraus monster," said the blond.

Time passed and the two just waited for order, until another hooded man appeared and said to let Roger go, for Helena had surrendered to Kraus.

The two hooded men then pulled Roger and took him to his girlfriend, who was in the living room. As she entered the room, Helena saw Roger and her eyes were filled with tears.

"Did you give yourself to him?" - Roger asked desperately going towards his girlfriend - Where is he? Please, Lena, say you did not have sex with him.

Helena was looking at her boyfriend and stroking her face.

"Good thing you're alive, my love," the brunette said, stroking Roger's face and he closed his eyes.

- My love, answer me: Have you had sex with Kraus? Please say no, please, Lena, answer no. "Roger asked desperately.

To be continued.