Chapter #4

John would be my almost instant response, but there was something about Kevin. I don't like him all that much now, but maybe...no I am going with John he is so much nicer.

" Hey Kelly will you go to the dance tonight with me?" John asked flipping through my Ipod.

" Yes, I would love to John," I replied.

John set my Ipod back on the dock and left the room. I picked out a neon blue dress to wear to the dance tonight. I put on some light make up and did my hair. Then I did my nail, I gave them a French manicure.

John came to get me an hour later. We danced and then we had supper. John was perfect, but he didn't have the kick to keep me interested like Kevin. Kevin kept glancing at me with a grin on his face. He seemed to know that I was thinking about him.

John looked at me adoringly.

He was so cute, he was awesome but I didn't know.

After dinner he walked me to my room. When we got to the room he kissed my forehead.

I woke up to Kevin pushing me off the bed. What was Kevin doing in here? Let me guess he was going to lecture me. Though I wouldn't understand why, I didn't do anything.

"So you like my brother?" Kevin asked curiously.

I looked at him. Why does he care?

I can like who ever I want to know matter what he says. He cant make me do anything I don't want to. He is not my brother, not that I even have a brother that I would listen to. Nor is he my father. I don't know who he thinks he is.

" Since when is my life your business?" I asked him.

He looked at me shocked.

Good be shocked, maybe he will stay away from my business.

" Since he is my twin brother," Kevin replied sharply.

" Then why don't you ask him," I replied equally as sharp.

He wasn't going to win this easily.

He sighed in defeat.

Yes finally I won.

Kevin left the room, and I got up to get some lunch. I was given some fries and a hamburger looking thing. When I ate it I quickly found out it wasn't a hamburger. It tasted weird, I have no clue what it is. After I was done I went outside for a little while and sunbathed, all the vampires were sleeping. I got pretty tan. Though it was still two in the afternoon. A guy walked up to me.

" What are you doing here?" the guy asked me.

" Staying with some family friends," I replied quickly.

" Why are you with them?" He asked.

" Who are you to tell me what I can and can't do, I am stuck here until the end of the summer," I told him I tried to sound harsh, but he understood.

He is not supposed to understand me. No one is supposed to get me here, I am supposed to be on my own.

" I can get you safely out of here," the guy said .

What on earth is this guy doing, why won the leave me alone.

" So could I, its called run while their asleep, but I don't have a way home till the end of the summer," I said sharply, my arguing skills always seem to come in handy.

The guy looked at me, and I really wanted to run and get Kara, but they were sleeping. They couldn't leave the house. I wanted to get far away from him. He kept looking at me with those big brown eyes.

He grabbed me.

" What the Hell!" I shouted angrily.

He pulled me into the woods. Great just great, all I need in life is another guy to irritate me. that's not even including the fact that he was kidnapping me.

" I don't need your help! I am perfectly fine!" I yelled angrily at him.

" Oh yeah, sure you don't even know what they are," He yelled back at me.

" Yes I do!" I yelled.

He looked at me surprised. Mental note kick him right now. Right now!

"They told you, but that's against their laws, even we know that," he said softly with surprise.

What laws? Kevin never told me about any laws when they told me. No one in the meeting seemed to object. No one cared that I knew. Kara and Florence wanted me to know. What was wrong with this guy.

" Look I have to get back," I screamed at him.

What is with this guy. I had to get back before they wake up. They will come look for me, and I will get yelled at for wanting a tan. Though I will admit its hard to get a tan here.

OK so please let me know what you think, fan, vote~ let me know if you want morre~

~**** Jessica****~