Chapter #6

Kelly's POV

Did he just call Kevin a prince? Maybe prince of being rude, but a prince? I don't think he meant prince of rudeness. Kevin was mean, and rude, but a prince? Confusion stilled in my mind as I stood by John and Kevin.

All the rest of Camden's friends walked over.

" Camden, what shall we do?" the guy that had made the smart comment asked.

Camden shook his head. Kevin grabbed me in his arms and ran back to the way Camden and I had come earlier.

" Don't leave the house during the day," Kevin said as we reached the grass field. John was already there.

Wow more rules just what I need. I enjoyed sun tanning today until Camden kidnapped me. I was going to be way to pale if I could never go out into the sun.

" Though you can go into the sun room. Its just a glass room, for night dinners but is wonderful for sun tanning," John suggested.

Kevin's POV*** <3333

Why did Kelly have to be so hot? I mean I know I have an arranged marriage with her, but she doesn't know that, or that I love her. I like to irritate her, but maybe I should try a different approach.

Maybe I should try being nice to her, I mean she might like me then. Though I love the little games we play. They are so fun!

I loved Kelly's long blond hair, especially when she curls it. She looks so wonderful in dresses, she always looks wonderful. Especially in that blue and black bikini she was wearing today. She had gotten a little tanner to. The plush pink lips of hers, so soft and kissable, so so so kissable.

" Kevin, what are you doing to Kelly?" I turned to see my brother Josh standing in my bedroom.

" Nothing," I lied, nothing but playing games with her. We were at a tie right now.

He looked at me, and sighed, but he did leave the room.

John's POV*** <333

I walked out of my brothers room, I knew he was lying, but I had no proof. I walked down the hallway a little to Kelly's room. I am so glad she is fine, but my brother was planning something. He knew something I didn't.

" Hey Josh, what's up?" she asked.

" The very dark and gloomy sky," I replied quickly. I didn't get her question, and she looked at me like she already knew that and wanted a different answer.

Which was true I was almost 100% sure I had not given her the answer she wanted.

Kelly was so beautiful, I loved her so much. I had a feeling my brother did too though. He always got first claim though. He was the heir to the throne, and mom and dads favorite.

" Well okay then," she said softly, then turned on a little bit of music.

Greenday When September Ends.

I loved that song.

Kelly's POV <333

I turned on Greenday, I love Greenday. Greenday is one of my favorite band, and well that's about it, but I do love them.

Kevin walked into the room.

Guess my room was a party room.

" Thank~you guys for coming to save me from, Crazy Camden," I told them.

" Your welcome," John said simply.

Kevin just stared at me. He grinned, and I knew we were starting a new game.

I was wearing a tank top and short shorts, which I was only allowed to do in the confinement of my room.

I noticed both of the guys staring at my breasts.

I pulled the blanket over me, and noticed both guys grin.

They sicken me sometimes, and sometimes ended up to be most of the time. Why should they get to stare at me but I don't get to stare at their abbs all the time. Why is life so unfair? Life is always unfair to girls and women, and I just don't get it. We are everything men are, plus more. We are beautiful, smart, and wonderful.

I ordered dinner to my room tonight. Kevin stayed with me, and we ate supper together.

" Kelly, admit you like me," Kevin said.

What! How dare he think I like him, I like John way better, I hated him. I barley could stand being with him. I could do it but I didn't like to. Though this dinner was kind of pleasant.

He wasn't all that rude till now.

" What the hell, I don't love you Kevin," I hissed, now he had made me angry. " You wish I did, because you like me," I snapped back. Game ON!